CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 3/21/2016 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Yes its a really good product loved how it went on the eyes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Let me preface this by saying I will no longer be buying this mascara as I only want to support cruelty free brands moving forward. But if that wasn't a deal breaker, I definitely would buy this mascara again and again.

Naturally Glossy is a solid, natural everyday look kind of mascara. It has never clumped on me and while it does lack in the volume and length department, it defines lashes beautifully and cleanly. Like the name says, it gives a very natural look, so if you're looking for something that gives amazing volume/length, look elsewhere.

The one caveat is that all non-waterproof mascaras make my lashes droop upon application, so my technique for counteracting the drooping is to overcurl my lashes.

on 2/1/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara. Very lightweight, low maintenance product. I'm not sure if it's just a good mascara or what, but i feel as though my lashes have actually gotten fuller and longer since I started using this. Since it's Clinique, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some magic potion in there to keep lashes healthy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This formula makes your lashes so naturally (obviously) gorgeous! Let me state that my lashes are blonde, I NEED definition! This is stunning for everyday, or just when I want my lashes to look natural. This gives soft volume, not very full lashes but I'm totally fine with that, and exceptional length. Don't expect your lashes to look like falsies with this mascara! The packaging is sleek, the classic Clinique 'C' on the top of the tube and silver. The brush helps the product glide on like a dream! I love that this mascara keeps the classic mascara wand, unlike other brands who have rubber bristles & such. Also, only $15? Bravo, Clinique!

on 6/8/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried a lot of mascaras, but this one is the best! Looks natural, it's perfect if you have sensitive eyes. But if you have short eyelashes I don't recommand it. Mine are long and curly and it's wonderful, but a friend of mine tried it and the effect was... :| But I would definetely buy it again and again! :)

on 12/1/2011 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A staple for many, many, many years. I usually wear Jet Black, but I like Jet Brown as well. This lengthens, curls, and defines my lashes beautifully without flaking, caking, smuding, or fading. It's a clear, truly "glossy" black color that keeps lashes soft and the texture holds shape. For the price, I can't go wrong with this mascara. I try many mascaras that claim to do everything this one does, for 3x the price. Clinique hit pay dirt with this formula, and it's yet to be matched! I find this layers easily for a more "dramatic" look, but even when I wear false eyelashes, I don't like them to be so bold they scream "artifical". This is perfect for everyday wear, because I like a long, feathery, fluttery, darkened lash-look.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in both black and brown after reading other reviews and I am really happy I did. I've been on a quest to find something that colors without leaving a ton of product on my lashes that needs to be brushed through and sorted out for a wearable look. This defines and separates my lashes even though the brush is really dense. A good work/everyday mascara for me.

It takes slightly more work to remove completely but at the same time I guess that's what makes it stay in place so well, so I'm okay with that.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for years. Every once in a while I'll get too lazy to go to a Clinique counter and end up buying other brand mascara, which just further confirms my love for this stuff. It's not waterproof, but I don't really *need* that, and so it's not worth it for me to have to get special makeup removers. This mascara comes off easily with my face wash at the end of the day. It goes on smooth, never clumps. My lashes look long, but natural. I curl my lashes every day and have never had problems losing the curl after applying this. Definitely my HG mascara!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this mascara for about 2 or months, I absolutely love it. It separates and defines my lashes very well. I use it for my daily mascara because I want them to look natural almost if I wasn't wearing any mascara. If you're are looking for something that looks natural this is the product for you. I wear it in black and it good for my hair and skin color but if you have light hair and skin I would suggest the brown. I will definitely be buying this again. It is a bit pricey but still cheaper than most high end mascaras, so I really don't mind the price because it does what I want.

on 8/13/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is my HG mascara. No clumps, no flaking, no smudging. I use this for my everyday look. I have pretty thick and long lashes naturally (yea, I know, hate me) so this just makes them look that much better. This is a "natural" look mascara though, so if you want big impact, this is not for you. I've bought this at least 5 times and will continue to do so. Love, love, LOVE!