CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 4/21/2017 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a great surprise for those who don't usually look good in mascara. In general, mascara can look really harsh on blonde lashes, which is why I mostly just tint and rarely even bother trying mascara anymore. Most look so terrible on me. But I went out on a limb for this wondering if it would actually look natural...and surprise it totally does! It applies easily and doesn't clump. I can effortlessly glide two coats on and end up with accentuated, slightly lengthened, but not thickened, looking lashes. I didn't notice anything particularly glossy about my lashes, but they look feathery and enhanced nonetheless. Not dramatic, just...well, natural, as the product name suggests. It is easy to remove, but I don't have any problem with it smudging during the day. Silver tube is simple and elegant. I like that this comes in a brown shade as black looks really bad on me. $17.50 is cheap for department store brands, but quite expensive for the many d/s mascaras that work for most people. This is worth it for those of you that find mascara usually looks harsh on you. Redheads and natural blondes may find a friend in this.

on 11/20/2016 7:25:00 PM

What I love about this mascara is that it does not irritate my super sensitive eyes at all.

Beyond that, it is decent for an everyday/casual look.

I'm not crazy about the brush. It tends to miss quite a few lashes.

But I'm willing to live with that as this is a longtime staple for me.

on 4/17/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used jet black for a long time in the past. It provides nice length and defines my lashes. It is nice that it doesn't flake, cake, or fade at all. This is a true jet black gloss that keeps my lashes very soft andholds their shape. Price is great so it is a solid pick it you aren't trying to spend an arm and a leg.

on 8/21/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a very nice mascara. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't give a great deal of length or volume. However, it does give me decent length and definition for a casual daytime look. It doesn't irritate my eyes and comes off easily with biphasic makeup remover. I also love the fact that it comes in a beautiful dark brown without red overtones, which is very flattering. I will most likely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My hg mascara! Won't clump and flake. It don't give me that fullness, but it makes up for it by giving it a natural look.. Curls easily as well

on 11/3/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG every day mascara. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup during the week for work, and this mascara definitely makes my lashes look longer and fuller without making it look like they're obviously coated in mascara.

I would absolutely recommend this mascara if you're looking for something incredibly natural and low-key. This makes it look like your lashes are naturally long, full, shiny and healthy without looking like they're covered in mascara.

on 10/15/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I always figured all mascara was going to wind up on my face and never tried anything beyond "full&soft" and one or two other drugstore mascara's. All had shown up under my eyes. But not this one. Now I wear mascara daily. What a difference it makes in my appeaarance.

Love this board!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great everyday natural look mascara! DOES NOT CLUMP or flake...AT ALL!!! Almost every mascara i have tried, from MAC to Maybelline, has clumped or eventually clumped. This stuff is great. Not something i grab when im getting ready for a night out, but awesome for everyday. I love the brush. I am a messy mascara applier, despite years and years of practice, and i NEVER make a mess with this! HG everyday mascara!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara! I have sparse lashes of medium length, and am always after a mascara which gives me volume. But every time I do, it tends to just emphasize how sparse my lashes are! So, I have decided to go back to basics, a mascara which can just enhance my lashes rather than just make them scream 'I am wearing mascara!'. So, I came across this one. I don't actually like Clinique that much, I think they are over priced and I just don't get on with their products. But I was kind of desperate. I needed one that didn't flake or smudge due to being a contact lens wearer, so this seemed to tick the boxes. And what a fab mascara it is too. Beautiful packaging, great shaped wand (not too fat that you can't get to the shorter lashes, and not too thin either). It makes my lashes look natural and fuller! (not sure about glossy though, I have this in black and looks it matt, although I have heard that the black/brown one is glossier) It doesn't flake, lasts all day and doesn't go rock solid either. All I need is two coats and I am done. I also love the fact that its so easy to get off at the end of the day. Yes, it is pricey (about 16 in UK so roughly $25), but I love it.

Edit: I have since purchased the Jet Brown version and I love it! I don't think its glossy though lol

on 5/16/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm disappointed. this has almost no effest as mascara .
yes I want natural looking mascara, but this is too week.
I much prefer 'full n soft' mascara from mayblin.
I returned it.