CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

3.5

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over 25 years. My favorite. I have blonde hair, but I don't want the look of clumpy mascara. I want it to look natural. This has done the trip for years. Better yet it is NOT waterproof.

on 8/18/2016 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am 53 years old and been having hot flashes for 2 years. I'm a mascara junkie. I have tried ALL mascara and at the end of the day, I have raccoon eyes because of the oils on the face and eyes. I tried this mascara last week and voila! There are no smudges or smears because of the unique "tubes" of the mascara. I will be buying again. Cons: no real lengthening or thickening. Tried it as a coat over other mascara and it didn't work. Well worth the $ to be able to wear mascara again gadecosmetics.se

on 5/20/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is probably my favorite mascara. I'm incredibly lazy about makeup and I will often simply put this on to look more polished and awake. I love the natural look it gives my eyes. I have used both jet brown and jet black and they're both great colors! The product is marketed as lengthening and glossing lashes, which it does well. I would recommend this product to those who suffer from allergies. I have been using this product for six months and not once had an allergic reaction. Thankfully it doesn't have a bad smell that many mascaras I've tried have. I've also noticed that it doesn't flake unless I've slept in my makeup or it's insanely humid out. I can't give the mascara a perfect score as sometimes it won't hold when I curl my lashes and tears will have the mascara gone instantly (though on the plus side removing it is incredibly easy). It costs $16, which might be a lot for some people, but I've found it to be worth the price tag as I've not yet noticed the formula drying out in either the tubes. Also, if you make mistakes while applying, it's very easy to clean up which is an experience I've not had with many mascaras. I have also never once had this mascara clump.

In summary, if you don't mind the price I would highly recommend this mascara for those who want a natural look to their lashes!

on 2/10/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great basic and the best part about this mascara is that it holds up all day without smudging. It's not the best volumizing or lengthening mascara but still a great basic mascara that doesn't clump. Beautiful packaging. It's a slim reflective silver tube. I did notice that when I used this that my lashes didn't hold a curl so well afterward. Other than that I'm overall pleased with the product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful mascara to achieve a natural look, just as the name, Naturally Glossy, suggests. It is more lengthening than thickening, but even for lengthening it doesn't do a lot. It isn't fair to take lippies off for that because it isn't meant to be a high impact mascara. It does a little bit of a shine to your lashes, but it isn't too noticable. The tube looks very sophiscated- it is a slim, silver cylinder with the Clinique C on top of the cap. The brush is pretty average, but I like it. The only bad thing about the tube is that it is difficult to open sometimes. I would not purchase this mascara again, only because I preffer more dramatic lashes, but this would be great for a natural look.

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this free. It's ok but I wouldn't go buy it. It didn't flake or smudge but it's just basic mascara to me. The wand was normal size. Not too big and bot to small. This is good if you're going for a natural look.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was the very first mascara I ever used - and the reviewer below stated it perfectly - I always felt like I had something in my eyes...and I didn't really think about it until I read her review - and I thought, "Yes, exactly!" I've tried many, many mascaras, and I prefer the Loreal's Lash Out to this one and I don't have sensitivity issues with it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible mascara. I have straight lashes and spend a bit of time curling them before putting on mascara. This straightened them out immediately and left them straight and spikey looking. It also smudged. Horrid.

on 11/26/2006 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Every time I have used this mascara, it just ends up under my eyes instead of on my eyelashes. I wear contacts, so maybe that's the problem. However, I don't have that problem with Cover Girl's Lash Exact, which I think is much, much better.

on 11/21/2004 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite mascara and i have tried a TON! It is best for everyday, perfect amount of definitation and darkening, no clumbs or flakes and doesn't make my lashes too long. I have pretty full, extremely long, light brown lashes, so any lengthening mascara is a disaster for me. I will buy this again and agian.