Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 4/21/2017 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a great surprise for those who don't usually look good in mascara. In general, mascara can look really harsh on blonde lashes, which is why I mostly just tint and rarely even bother trying mascara anymore. Most look so terrible on me. But I went out on a limb for this wondering if it would actually look natural...and surprise it totally does! It applies easily and doesn't clump. I can effortlessly glide two coats on and end up with accentuated, slightly lengthened, but not thickened, looking lashes. I didn't notice anything particularly glossy about my lashes, but they look feathery and enhanced nonetheless. Not dramatic, just...well, natural, as the product name suggests. It is easy to remove, but I don't have any problem with it smudging during the day. Silver tube is simple and elegant. I like that this comes in a brown shade as black looks really bad on me. $17.50 is cheap for department store brands, but quite expensive for the many d/s mascaras that work for most people. This is worth it for those of you that find mascara usually looks harsh on you. Redheads and natural blondes may find a friend in this.

on 12/20/2016 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A great, low-key, natural looking mascara. Never clumps on me, looks great for everyday work looks

on 11/20/2016 7:25:00 PM

What I love about this mascara is that it does not irritate my super sensitive eyes at all.

Beyond that, it is decent for an everyday/casual look.

I'm not crazy about the brush. It tends to miss quite a few lashes.

But I'm willing to live with that as this is a longtime staple for me.

on 11/20/2016 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Its a great everyday mascara that gives you a beautiful natural look. It gives a little bit of volume and length. Very appropriate for work or school as it is not very bold or dramatic. It separates the lashes nicely without make them look clumpy. No fall outs. It lasted 8 hours of work. Easy to wash off. I have sensitive eyes and this one did not cause irritation or redness.

Only downside is that it does not layer too well. If you keep laying it on, it does to look clumpy.

Overall, a great basic everyday natural-looking mascara. If you are looking for dramatic bold lashes, this is definitely not the one.

Loved the product. Naturally Glossy Mascara is something that builds some length and minimal thickness. This mascara leaves the eyelashes dry and stiff due to the amount of PVP it contains. But no matter, this mascara suits best for the ladies.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite mascara out there. It doesn't cake up or clog lashes together and it doesn't make your lashes look spidery or fake. It just enhances them in a simple and pretty manner. Its not waterproof at all, but it doesn't smudge on me either. I like that it isn't waterproof because it comes off easily at the end of the day.

on 8/31/2016 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For an everyday mascara this one is actually rather good. It lasts, doesn't run, separates lashes rally well, doesn't clump and generally worth the money if you want to get a mascara that won't let you down.

For a daytime neutral look this is brilliant.

on 8/18/2016 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am 53 years old and been having hot flashes for 2 years. I'm a mascara junkie. I have tried ALL mascara and at the end of the day, I have raccoon eyes because of the oils on the face and eyes. I tried this mascara last week and voila! There are no smudges or smears because of the unique "tubes" of the mascara. I will be buying again. Cons: no real lengthening or thickening. Tried it as a coat over other mascara and it didn't work. Well worth the $ to be able to wear mascara again gadecosmetics.se

I had high hopes for this mascara. I wanted something that would look natural and leave you with soft and feathery lashes. I was also looking for a soft brown colour, as I am a redhead with green eyes and prefer a softer, natural look. The mascara in shade brown/black just looks black to me. It is also one of the clumpiest mascaras I have ever tried and gives me the weirdest, most unnatural lashes. Do not recommend. I am sticking with Benefit They're Real! in brown instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion, this is very hard to apply correctly compared to a lot of other mascaras. Looks natural but since it is so dry, it takes a ton of effort to build and it's not always smooth. Color is ok but I would prefer darker. I have girls that LOVE this so I still gave it a 4 stars although I won't repurchase.

Popular Mascaras