Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only reasons I can think of for someone to choose this mascara:
1 - you're not allowed to wear makeup, but desperately want to. Wear this, no one will notice.
2 - your lashes a huge, long, thick and you just want to give them a bit of color. In this case, I will suggest tinting your lashes, rather than buying this or any other mascara.

Before I've tried this mascara I thought that I love natural looking results. But Maybelline Full N Soft known for being natural looking gives dramatic lashes compared to this one.
This mascara doesn't flake, but three coats of it look like the one coat or one even just a swipe of any other mascara. It irritates my eyes and I consider it the worst ever product I wore on my lashes.

Excellent everyday mascara. Doesn't flake, clump, or dry out and I've had it a long time. Gives natural looking lashes.

on 10/19/2017 1:21:00 AM

I already used and liked it, follow video tutorial

on 10/7/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Normally I wear waterproof mascara, but it's so hard to remove. I found I was losing eyelashes. Naturally Glossy Mascara is an excellent replacement. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't run either. I love the brush and formula, because it looks so natural with absolutely no clumping. I bought the brown version and it creates a subtle defined look I'm looing for in a mascara. HG mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over 25 years. My favorite. I have blonde hair, but I don't want the look of clumpy mascara. I want it to look natural. This has done the trip for years. Better yet it is NOT waterproof.

on 4/21/2017 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a great surprise for those who don't usually look good in mascara. In general, mascara can look really harsh on blonde lashes, which is why I mostly just tint and rarely even bother trying mascara anymore. Most look so terrible on me. But I went out on a limb for this wondering if it would actually look natural...and surprise it totally does! It applies easily and doesn't clump. I can effortlessly glide two coats on and end up with accentuated, slightly lengthened, but not thickened, looking lashes. I didn't notice anything particularly glossy about my lashes, but they look feathery and enhanced nonetheless. Not dramatic, just...well, natural, as the product name suggests. It is easy to remove, but I don't have any problem with it smudging during the day. Silver tube is simple and elegant. I like that this comes in a brown shade as black looks really bad on me. $17.50 is cheap for department store brands, but quite expensive for the many d/s mascaras that work for most people. This is worth it for those of you that find mascara usually looks harsh on you. Redheads and natural blondes may find a friend in this.

on 12/20/2016 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A great, low-key, natural looking mascara. Never clumps on me, looks great for everyday work looks

on 11/20/2016 7:25:00 PM

What I love about this mascara is that it does not irritate my super sensitive eyes at all.

Beyond that, it is decent for an everyday/casual look.

I'm not crazy about the brush. It tends to miss quite a few lashes.

But I'm willing to live with that as this is a longtime staple for me.

on 11/20/2016 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Its a great everyday mascara that gives you a beautiful natural look. It gives a little bit of volume and length. Very appropriate for work or school as it is not very bold or dramatic. It separates the lashes nicely without make them look clumpy. No fall outs. It lasted 8 hours of work. Easy to wash off. I have sensitive eyes and this one did not cause irritation or redness.

Only downside is that it does not layer too well. If you keep laying it on, it does to look clumpy.

Overall, a great basic everyday natural-looking mascara. If you are looking for dramatic bold lashes, this is definitely not the one.

Loved the product. Naturally Glossy Mascara is something that builds some length and minimal thickness. This mascara leaves the eyelashes dry and stiff due to the amount of PVP it contains. But no matter, this mascara suits best for the ladies.