Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion, this is very hard to apply correctly compared to a lot of other mascaras. Looks natural but since it is so dry, it takes a ton of effort to build and it's not always smooth. Color is ok but I would prefer darker. I have girls that LOVE this so I still gave it a 4 stars although I won't repurchase.

One of the better mascaras that I have used! It makes my lashes look soft and natural with no clumps at all! Even after using this product for a little while there were no clumps! It's an excellent mascara if you want a nice natural look.

To Read all 784 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/17/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used jet black for a long time in the past. It provides nice length and defines my lashes. It is nice that it doesn't flake, cake, or fade at all. This is a true jet black gloss that keeps my lashes very soft andholds their shape. Price is great so it is a solid pick it you aren't trying to spend an arm and a leg.

on 3/21/2016 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Yes its a really good product loved how it went on the eyes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Let me preface this by saying I will no longer be buying this mascara as I only want to support cruelty free brands moving forward. But if that wasn't a deal breaker, I definitely would buy this mascara again and again.

Naturally Glossy is a solid, natural everyday look kind of mascara. It has never clumped on me and while it does lack in the volume and length department, it defines lashes beautifully and cleanly. Like the name says, it gives a very natural look, so if you're looking for something that gives amazing volume/length, look elsewhere.

The one caveat is that all non-waterproof mascaras make my lashes droop upon application, so my technique for counteracting the drooping is to overcurl my lashes.

IT'S NOT GLOSSY!
This didn’t really seem to condition my lashes either so I’ll be reverting back to my usual staples of L’oreal and Max Factor. The brush is also not particularly great at getting to the corner lashes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

My search is finally over ! This is now my new HG mascara. I love it and can't say anything bad about this mascara... I am so surprised by some of the negative review on this mascara. It lengthens my lashes, separates them perfectly, gives me a beautiful "fanned" look and NO CLUMPS ! I have been trying to find a mascara that does it all, but I never was lucky. Also, I just had eye surgery and my eyes would get so irritated using any drugstore brand mascara... so I bought this one (it's ophthalmologist tested) and it doesn't irritate them at all. It gives me incredible results... before, I always had to use a comb to make my lashes look the way I wanted and always ended up with me irritating my eyes of even breaking my lashes ! But this, it applies to smoothly, I don't need to do any touch ups, no need to comb after.. it makes my lashes the way I've always dreamed.

However ! If you are looking for a bold look, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. You could use it as your first coat because of just how nicely it separates the lashes,( and it holds a curl perfectly !!). But that's about it.... this mascara is for a "natural, I wish I was born with this incredible lashes" look. It sais exactly what it does.

on 10/6/2015 11:14:00 AM

This is my favourite mascara and I have repurchased it many times. It is pricey compared to drugstore mascara, but on the cheaper end for department store. It comes in an elegant silver tube. This isn't what I reach for if I am going out and want a little drama, but I have not found a better product for every day wear.

I wear Naturally Glossy in Jet Brown and it offers everything I want from a mascara for every day:
-darkens and enhances my eyelashes in a really natural looking way
-the application is smooth and free of clumps; the brush doesn't pick up too much product and is easy to use in the corners of my eyes
-doesn't flake during the day
-doesn't irritate my eyes
-not a waterproof formula, comes off easily at the end of the day when I wash my face

on 8/14/2015 10:55:00 PM

I tried this mascara thanks to my MUA fellow reviewers and I liked it a lot, in fact this is the only mascara I've ever repurchased. I have very straight and thin eyelashes, and before Naturally Glossy I had only tried drugstore brands, with such mediocre results that I tought all mascaras were the same, so I just stopped caring and used whatever I found at Walmart... until I fell in love with Naturally Glossy: it doesn't clumps, it separates the lashes and gives a cute natural look, it smeared on me a little bit, but nothing that my Double Fix couldn't... well, fix.

If you want a more dramatic look this may not be the mascara you are looking for. This is a good product for an natural/ every day/ wearable at work/ no makeup makeup look.

I don't know why doesn't this mascara gets any advertising at least in my country.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the most natural-looking mascara I have ever found for my blonde lashes. The "Jet Brown" shade is a nice rich, dark, neutral brown (not so dark that it looks black, though.) When I wear it, it doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara--it just looks like I was born with naturally dark eyelashes.