3.2

$56.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

Its like a mask foundation in my skin after few hours . Waste of money!

SkinVery Oily, Tan

from

3 years ago

I have been wearing this for a year and it is my foundation for life. I HAVE DRY SKIN AND JUST MOVED TO LAS VEGAS! I USE DENNIS GROSS FERULIC RETINOL RECOVERY PEEL PADS . I USE PETER THOMAS ROTH PEEL PADS , ALGENIST SERUM AND BELIEF MOISTURIZER ALSO DRUNK ELEPHANT MARULA OIL. EVEN WITH ALL THIS ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WHERE MAXIMUM COVERAGE MADE ME LOOK OLD AND DIDNT STAY ON MY FACE.MARC JACOBS REMARCABLE IS HAND DOWN MY EVERYTHING MAKES ME FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

3 years ago

Ok... thankfully I sampled this first.. I'm going to give my honest review of this, I got two shade samples from Sephora and couldn't wait to try it out.. I applied it and thought omg just wow!! My skin looked amazing, the shade bisque medium was the best match ever, my mum in law was like your skin looks fantastic,,, I was so happy as after having a severe acne breakout a while ago and left with scarring it covered EVERYTHING.. you do have to work with it so patience is needed but the flawless, beautiful and full cover it gave was unmatched and I'm a loyal user of Estée Lauder DB... so here goes, I was literally out of the house for just two hours, got home, looked in the mirror and jeez It had settled in every single crease I have around my eyes, i had patches in between my eyebrows and it had disappeared off of my nose and was collected at each side of my nose, I'll admit I'm gutted as at first I was absolutely going to order this. I had very clean and prepped skin to apply my makeup, but I honestly can't believe how this wore.. plus you touch your face the transfer is horrendous! I tried it again today just to be sure and voila, once again it did the same.. I've been in an air conditioned house all day so not in any direct heat or high temps, I just happened to touch my nose and looked in the mirror and the foundation had come off! I'll pass on paying the $55 thanks.. I'll stick with Estée Lauder, this never fails or let's me down.. but I do like to try new things.. glad I tried though.. I can't comment on the packaging as I only tried samples... MJ thanks but no thanks

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

DO NOT GIVE UP YET IF IN DOUBT! I have wanted to try this (MJ reMarcable)foundation and Giorgio Armanis Lumi foundation for months now..i ended up getting MJs first bc i ordered online and knew my color and I literally kept checking my order tracker til i got it bc that is how excited i was to get it! It matched my summer tanned skin perfectly,the packaging was great,the bottle is just adorbes/fancy and the texture asa i put it on my face felt flawless! However,before i could even start to spread it out,it started drying up!!! So i took a damp BB thinking that would help bt nope...even added a little radiance serum(for glow and added time to spread) into the mix and although it did make a difference,i wasn't as happy as i wanted to be..BUT iv found something that works perfect to where i can wear daily now w/o worrying..I always have used Bare Minerals original(powder foundation) and after sitting in my bathroom for ab 10min i glanced at it and said screw it..thinking of Wayne Gross' method i just made sure my face was completely dry then dipped my powder brush into the top,tapping off as much excess as possible and ever so easily in circular motions swirled just enough all over my face and no lie,i looked as if i was just wearing the MJ foundation but w/o all the problematic issues from before,ALL DAY not one touch up nor did i even use a setting spray. So if your like how i was and wanting to just throw the bottle or skeptical bc of reviews along with its price tag,try a sample adding the BM and i promise you'll be happy..this has been a game changer and a new HG for me!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I got a sample of this in the secret hope that I would HATE the stuff because it's bloody expensive! :p Sadly my prayers went unanswered. Like the name, the foundation is REMARKABLE. Full coverage, yet light and an exact match to my skin. A few cons - IT'S $55!!!!! You need to blend quickly as it sets fast May not good for dry skin so wearing in winter for me would be a no-no No pump??? This foundation is definitely on par with Kat Von D as it's very full coverage and VERY matte (which I love). Though I'm still on the fence due to the above mentioned cons.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

3 years ago

It's too hard to get foundation out of the bottle in my opinion. For the $55 price tag I think there should be a pump. It had nice coverage but looks cakey very fast, especially with powder. I have dry skin already but the foundation made my face so dry it stung.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I had high hopes for this foundation having seen multiple positive review on YouTube. I have to say I was very disappointed. While I know it's to be expected with a full coverage foundation, it was extremely drying and settled into some fine lines on my face. I didn't think the finish was nice as it was so extremely matte that there was no glow to my face even with the use of an illuminating primer. I found that while it did provide full coverage, my skin looked dry and dull. I only used it for about 2 weeks because I just couldn't give it any more chances and I looked terrible! I really disliked the packaging and found it really messy to use. I found it difficult to apply as well- I ended up using my fingers as it dried too quickly to use a brush and didn't really work that well with a beauty blender either. Perhaps for somebody with less dry skin, this foundation would be suitable. But I've since switched to Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which I think it far better and more affordable!

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

This product is AMAZING!!! So full coverage it covers my full face of dark freckles, its lightweight and doesnt dry out your skin. The only con is that I wish it had a pump.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

Holy moly this is my new favorite foundation!! It covers to well & lasts all through the day. You use barely any product so it's not too bad for the amount you get.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

This is a wonderful foundation with two problems. One problem can be overcome easily...the foundation tends to separate in the bottle even when left overnight. No matter, it can be shaken or stirred to remix. The coverage is absolutely amazing with a very light feeling on the face. However, Marc Jacobs seems tremendously challenged to get the packaging right for this product. Previously there was a pump mechanism that was unbelievably messy and gave leakage over the top of the bottle. This new packaging makes it impossible to get most of the product out of the bottle. At this price, I want all of what I paid for. How frustrating. But....the quality of the product and its coverage is still worth the hassles of dealing with the packaging. Just.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair