3.2

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

8 months ago

I have combination/oily skin, I do not have acne, scarring or any significant redness but I do like a full-coverage foundation. After watching and reading a plethora of reviews on this foundation I decided I HAD to buy it. The packaging is deffo a drawback; the content spills very easily if you're not super careful, and im not a massive fan of the dropper. Application is very easy, it blends well and the coverage is amazing. I applied this foundation using 3-5 dots (on a primed face) and set it with powder; pressing it into my skin. I then used a setting spray. After initial application it looks great! But after some time, it oxidises.. a LOT. Moreover, the foundation stuck to little pimples and dry patches on my skin, and emphasised little 'moustache' hairs (lol). moreover, it does settle into fine lines, under my eyes the most, and also a bit on my forehead. after a few hours of wearing it - around 3-4; my skin was OILY. the foundation was breaking, and coming apart. this was somewhat fixed with more powder; but you really shouldnt have to do this if you're spending all that money. the foundation rubs off too - on clothes.. etc i did not like this foundation - its weird. whilst it has a matte-ish finish, this goes away quickly. it does not help oil production, it settles into fine lines and rubs off very easily.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

9 months ago

I had a live hate relationship with this foundation because I liked it but then I didn’t like it. The pros of this foundation is that because it’s a concentrate you only need to dot your face a few times and those dots will spread all over the skin with no problem. Also this is extremely full coverage and it’s really good coverage that sometimes I didnt even need concealer after I applied this, and it is long wearing too I’ve worn it from 5am to midnight and it does stay but depending on the conditions of the weather and if you’re outside the staying power wears off. Now for the cons there’s not many but for one I hated the packaging it’s cute it looks like a pill but that screw on cap doesn’t stay shut and that thing leaks like no ones business and I swear the product evaporated because I ran out so quickly too I know there’s less than one ounce in there but because you need so little of the product I’d think it would last longer! Also because it’s full coverage and matte it also tends to look dull too and very textured if I got close to a mirror, I didn’t hate this product but I also didn’t love it.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 months ago

Asa foundation 2/5 as a concealer 5/5. This foundation will cover up everything including redness, texture, acne, pigmentation, scaring but with a price. The foundations starts to oxidise and grey throughout the day until you have a 5 O clock shadow. I’ve never known anything like it. It’s oossibly due to the high % of pigment? So for this reason it is unwearable. However, this product has more properties suited to a concealer: No creasing; perfect shade; full coverage; non drying. In fact as a concealer, it’s the best I’ve known.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

9 months ago

My search is over! I bought this after binge watching Tana Mongeau videos, if shes used it consistently for several years it had to be pretty good stuff. I have flaky, dehydrated skin that gets oily throughout the day. I’m also extremely acne-prone. Very annoying skin to deal with. This foundation goes over dry patches nicely, it doesn’t accentuate them which is good enough for me. Also, it somehow looks better throughout the day. It is matte in the beginning, but becomes glowy and happy as the day goes on. I love me some non-matte foundation! It feels so lightweight on the face. This also doesn’t clog my pores. That’s a struggle I face with other cool foundations (loreal pro glow, too faced btw). This is the last of foundation reviews from me! (Unless this gets discontinued) **Update: I have since lowered it to four lippies. After only weeks of use, the foundation began to darken inside the bottle. I guess this is due to packaging and how easily the foundation is exposed to oxygen? I will pick up a bottle in a few shades lighter because I'm still in love with the formula...but what a pain in the bum. Yikes.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

10 months ago

This foundation didn’t work for me. Packaging is nice but applicator is awful and messy. Is too full coverage, heavy-duty and mask-like. So it goes on super full and matte and than turns into separating, oily cakey mess. Definitely not worth the price!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

The packaging kinda sucks only because this gets messy. It does dry matte and will cling to dry patches. The coverage can be light-full depending on how much you use. This is one of those foundations I would not call foolproof, somedays it looks better than others i.e. if you are dry that day, hung over etc etc. Meaning it might not be the best choice for use everyday use. It's one you have to work with a bit more. I would recommend exfoliating, heavily moisturizing then following up with a hydrating primer like the Bobbi Brown Face Base. These steps for me insure it looks amazing. If you plop this one on non-prepared skin it will look awful as it's a dry formula, not creamy. It needs a bit more attention but it's so worth it on days you want fuller coverage and a foundation that will last a bit longer.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromscadi

a year ago

This foundation does dry down really matte and has high coverage with quite a little amount of product. Because of it being super matte, it is fantastic for oily skin. Your skin will be looking flawless, it definitely is high coverage. It dries super quickly, which sometimes can be annoying because you got to work quick with this. It is a little bit easier to blend out with a damp beauty blender, even though it also works good with the right brush. (I use the Zoeva 102 silk finish foundation brush) It lasts for hours on my oily skin and still looks great! The bad thing is the packaging. I hate it so much. It just gets more messy with each use. Also the color range is not the best. I am around NC15 (MAC) and the color 12 in the Remarcable foundation. It is a tiny bit too dark, but it is the lightest shade with yellow undertones. It still works for my skin but if you are warm toned and fair, it is not going to work with this shade. You probably have to buy the shade 10 too, which is reallyyy fair and pink toned, so you can make it lighter. It emphasises dry skin, so I would not recommend it for dry skin. Overall I would recommend this foundation to people with oily/normal skin who want super matte, high coverage that lasts for hours. It leaves you with flawless skin!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
fromcgw1

2 years ago

Sadly, I could not make this foundation work for me and I tried everything I could to make it work. Upon first application it is perfection. Very full coverage, only takes four little dots to cover my acne scars. Shade 27 was a perfect color match for me. It’s full coverage but not mask like since it’s such a thin formula. However, no matter what primer, setting powder, or application method I used, it started to separate on my face a few hours into the day. It was very obvious separation and looked horrific. Also I had to keep blotting every few hours. Probably the worst part about this foundation is how badly it transfers - don’t even think of touching your face or touching your face to anything for that matter. Really unfortunate because I wanted to love it.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

This foundation is very high coverage, the texture is quite light with matte finish, the staying power is long from morning to evening. I have shade 10 IVORY LIGHT, and so far it doesn’t oxidize like shade 12. Some people, might find this foundation difficult to work with. But the key with this foundation is use it as little as possible, don’t put the dot applicator straight on your face, but put few dots at the back of your hand. Then start apply it from forehead downwards. If you put the dot applicator straight to your face, it will be too much, hard to blend, later on it will get cakey like pancakes, and not gonna last even when it says it will last 24HOURS.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

fromMya8

2 years ago

Full coverage amazing consistency. Lasts all day and glides on well. Doesn't feel heavy or Cakey. I have oily skin don't need to powder much throughout day. Only downside is lack of colour range/shades. Prefer this to the shameless one which isn't very ideal for oily skin.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown