100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

This stuff is the bee's knees. Since I discovered it way back when, I haven't had any other shaving gel/foam/cream come close to this one! I still find myself coming back to it... It is a little pricey when compared to other brands; but I use it sparingly and will be sure to scrape the bottom of the tub to get my money's worth. I shave about once or twice a week and find that it lasts me almost 6 months. I have extremely sensitive skin that usually gets easily irritated from shaving; I find this cream lathers well and provides enough moisture so your razor glides perfectly without nicks. Pros - Works well, moisturising and non-irritating - You can see when you're running out (unlike those dreadful spray cans) - You can use every last drop, so less wasteful - Cruelty-free Cons - Expensive, luckily TBS has tons of specials throughout the year (otherwise you'll have to wait for Father's Day)

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Love this shaving cream! Technically, it's a men's product, but who cares? Nothing has ever left my legs/arm pits so smooth. I don't think I have nicked myself even once since I started using this. Really lubricates the skin and the blade, allowing for a clean and close shave. Leaves my skin baby soft. The only down side is the price. It's $16 bucks for a 6.3 fl oz tub. However, a little goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55