It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length 3-in-1 eyeliner primer & mascara

No Image

4.1

Camellia Sinesis Leaf Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hectorite, Phenoxyrthanol, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cholesterol, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Asarum Siebildi Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojobs) Seed Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifola Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Lashes with this mascara on felt uncomfortable. The brush is OK

on 2/17/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought the sample size from Ulta and I'm glad I didn't spring for the regular. It does provide a nice tightline effect if you load up the brush and make sure to take the extra second or two to press it on the underside of your lashes before swiping up. It tends to clump on lashes, and the watery formula makes for some extra cleanup needed on my lid after application. However, after using a lash comb and erasing the smudges, it looks really good! But I'm not using this again, as it flaked BADLY about two hours into wearing it. It snowed small black flakes all over my eyeballs. Not cool.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It flaked within an hour and irritated my eyes.

on 3/23/2017 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I actually use this mostly as a lash primer. I don't find it's really productive as a tightliner or as a mascara but that's fine with me because it blows all the other primers out of the water. It's lash priming abilities far outweigh any other uses for it. I like the extra slim and sturdy wand better than any other primer wand. (UD makes a fantastic lash primer formula, but the wand totally blows it for me. It's like trying to coat your lashes with a spakling spatula.) This formula seems to coat each individual lash separately like the tube mascara formulations do. This method leaves absolutely no clumps EVER and separates each lash so they look long and wispy before I've even hit them with my mascara. It draws each lash out in length and is small enough to hit those little tiny invisible lashes on the inner corners and the lower lash line. It also gets right in there and coats from root to tip and makes it real easy to fan the outer edge of your lashes out. I purchased mine during an Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale and it's still going strong. It hasn't dried up or lost it's effectiveness at all. It stays the same formula as the first day I opened it over 6 months ago. I'm a lash girl so I top this primer with a few coats of Benefit They're Real to add even more length then top with UD Perversion mascara to fatten them all up. PERFECTION! Love this stuff.

on 1/24/2017 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Y'all, I am a mascara junkie, so it is no surprise that I would try this product offered as a mini in the "impulse purchase" section of Ulta.

It is mascara with an extremely thin wand. The idea is that you can put it right up next to your lashline to mimic a tightlining effect. I like it a lot and I plan to buy a full-size version when this one is used up.

The brush, as I said, is miniscule. You actually can bring it right up to your lashline. It doesn't deposit a ton of product, because it's tiny, but it nevertheless makes your lashes look darker and thicker at the roots. You can add more product to the rest of the lash to get a darker, fuller effect. It's not going to be telescopic length or Lashblast volume, but it is very good.

There is no smudging or flaking, that I can see. I used it on my bottom lashes as well, which I normally don't do, and that looks great. Still no smudging (which is why I usually don't do bottom-lash mascara).

This doesn't really replace eyeliner for a truly "done up" look. But for a regular day, it's fantastic! One product that can do the job of subtle eyeliner and nice mascara is pretty good. For me, those days outnumber the fancy-makeup days.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a tubing mascara devotee, but this lasts without smudging like a tubing mascara (regular version, I've never tried the waterproof). I love the tiny brush, it gets all the inner and outer corner lashes. It doesn't replace tightlining for me, but it is a very good mascara with a great formula and brush, which is really all I care about. That said, I'd never pay full price for it, because the tube is pretty small. The $10 trial size tube is actually the better deal. I bought it during Ulta 21 Days of Beauty for half price. If not for that sale, I would just stick to my Clinique Lash Power.

on 9/26/2016 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I honestly wasn't chomping at the bit to try this because I wasn't impressed with IT's other mascaras, so I didn't have high hopes for this one. All the demos on QVC couldn't convince me otherwise. Well, after reading reviews on both ULTA and IT's website, I decided to give it a shot. The price point from the 21 Days of Beauty event couldn't be beat, so hey, why not? I am so glad I did! I love this mascara! I am able to get the applicator directly against my lash line without smudging all over my lid. My lashes are crazy long and defined - just know this mascara isn't for volume. It's for length & definition and I have both! It's a very small tube, so the regular price point is very high given how little product you receive in return. The steep discount makes the purchase justifiable. ULTA - THANK YOU for making this purchase possible.

I'm pretty impressed with this. I purchased from qvc tsv. You do need to take the time to put on layers for huge lashes- but wow very nice product. Not sure about wearability since I've only used once.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been on a mascara craze lately and I figured I would try this one out. I got the trial size for $10 at ulta. I really do like this mascara, but it's not my daily mascara or my favorite. It claims to be a eyeliner, mascara, and primer- this is not true. Yes it does allow you to get very close to your lashline, but it definitely does not tightline or give the same effect as eyeliner. Also not sure about the priming abilities as its not awesome at layering. It is terrible, but not anything special. Your probably wondering why I gave this a high rating. Well.. I absolutely adore this for my lower lashes. My lower lashes are literally just as long as my top lashes. All my other mascaras give me the spider look on my lower lashline. This does not. It colors them nicely and is so easy to control how much I'm putting on. I get flawless bottom lashes with zero clumps or thick ends. I can see this mascara being pointless to most, but for me it's great for that reason. I also wear this on the weekends if I'm only wearing powder and no other makeup. It just gives a natural lash for the no makeuo look. No crispy clumpy lashes. Gives a decent lift, nothing life altering though.
I like the packing on this, silver tube, different then the normal black tube which sets it apart in my collection. The applicator looks like a tiny thin spoolie. Great for close to lash line and bottom lashes💟
I will repurchase when out. I don't recommend this mascara for those va voom lashes, this is a very natural subtle mascara.

on 4/6/2016 4:30:00 PM

I don't get this mascara? I have the mini ($10 at Ulta). It does have this teensy brush that gets really close to the lashline, but the effect is not like eyeliner. It doesn't give nice long and thick lashes like regular mascaras. It doesn't clump per se, but my lashes always stick together - and other mascaras don't layer nicely over it. I will say it's pretty dark and doesn't flake or smudge. It's too much $$$ for what you get, like most It products.

I'm gonna keep it because it works really well for lower lashes without making them look spidery. Kinda like the Clinique lower lash mascara but a lot better tbh.

Still...very strange product.