Chi Chi Chi Chi Super CC Cream

Chi Chi Chi Chi Super CC Cream

4.7

Water, titanium dioxide, butylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, zinc oxide, snail secretion filtrate, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, butyloctyl salicylate, orbignya oleifera seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, niacinamide, cyclohexasiloxane, sodium chloride, sorbitan isotearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminium hydroxide, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, (incomplete)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it to darken my foundation (I use cover girl outlast 3 in 1) and as a natural base for school, it works very well. I have oily skin so mixing it with my foundation is half necessary as the cc cream alone would be too moisturising and not aid in the oilyness of my skin. However in saying that I use it alone in the winter months and it holds up throughout the day perfectly, in the hotter months however I do need that extra bit of oil control. I coverage is light to medium and the colour medium matches perfectly with my skin, it also has a slight dewy finish. Highly recommend this product

on 3/12/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this CC Cream from Chi Chi! I use the Fair and Light either on their own or mix the two. I love that fact that the shades are more neutral/pink toned as I've found most BB/CC Creams tend to lean yellow. This has great coverage for a CC Cream (medium but can be built up), I actually prefer it to a foundation day-to-day and it lasts decently on my dry/combo skin with a little powder to set. The skincare benefits are a bonus and I appreciate the SPF already in it, saves me a step every morning. Have repurchased.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Absolute favourite face product ever. I could not love a product more. Definitely a HG product.

I have had a lot of problems with my skin (frequent breakouts, dry and oily patches, redness etc) but since starting to use this my skin has been clearing up and my skintone has smooth out a bit too! It gives a wonderful glowing dewy finish, which I love. It is super duper easy to apply (I use the yellow chi chi sponge), lasts all day and has really great coverage! It moisturises my dry patches and doesn't make me oily! Their lightest shade is also light enough for my super pale skin (which is so rare so YAY).

Moisturises my skin and protects it from the cold in dry winters and it has good staying power in the hot summer (except I would definitely set with powder in summer).

Next time target or myer have a sale I'm stocking up hahah

The only negative is that their range of colours isn't fantastic so if you have darker skin you might not have much luck with this sorry! :( Hopefully they come out with a wider range soon.

Word of warning though: if you don't like dewy finishes I would stay away from this

Just for reference, I'm cool-toned, blonde, very pale, and have dry-to-normal skin.

So I bought this a few days ago, sick of wearing foundations that oxidize or cake throughout the day, and I thought that it would just be really good and it is. I bought this in 'light' and it's only slightly too dark, but if I blend it well it's pretty good and that's also fixable with powder. It does bring a lovely warmth to my face though, which I've been needing lately as it's winter and I'm looking a bit corpse-ish.

I found that this stayed on my face the entire day, and didn't crease or leave me looking dry, nor did it flake. It's probably only a light-medium coverage, but as I'm a freckle face that's what I was after. It has a pleasant smell, kind of like jelly-beans but it's not an assault on your nostrils. It felt very nice on my skin, not drying, and throughout the day I kept touching my face because it felt so soft. The only thing I'd say about this though is that it can kind of look a bit shiny on me, so I've found it good to dull it down with a little bit of powder.

The packaging is lovely, it's got a pump which is always hygienic and tidy to use, it's bright pink so hard to lose haha, it only takes me one and a bit pumps to do my whole face so that's good, but you can build it up.

The only thing that is off-putting about this, is that it cost NZD $40 which is quite pricey even here, I know it to be cheaper in Australia, and I don't know if it's entirely worth that amount, and I've not had it long enough yet to know whether or not I'd repurchase it or not at that price.

Not my HG base, but it does what it's meant to do and I think it will be really nice in Summer as well.

on 10/18/2015 6:51:00 AM

Love this CC cream! Probably the best one I have ever used. The coverage is perfect, and I wear it too work and it lasts all day (9 hours on weekends) and still looks great! At first when I put it on, it looked a bit too pink toned but I blended it down my neck and it worked great! The longer you wear it, it looks better on you skin (that's what I found). It didn't get very oily on my combo skin and I didn't use powder for 9 hours and it didn't transfer and lasted! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a light coverage cc cream

on 12/22/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my new favourite base! I love everything about it!
The colour medium to tanned matches perfectly for me. The packaging comes in a tube that has a pump. One pump is very generous and gives full coverage
I would say the coverage is almost better than some foundations as it covers all redness and acne scarring
The finish is amazing - it is a dewy glowing finish. Usually I just set my t-zone, nose and chin with powder to prevent any excess shine
Its lasts all day and doesn't fade at all.
There is a slight fragrant smell when applied, however it doesn't bother me as it is not strong

This product is AMAZING. I am quite a base junkie and I own foundation/BB/CC from Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Lancome to Armani, Make Up Forever, drugstore brands, Korean BB CC cream and I have been wearing ONLY THIS in the past month.

I had been breaking out recently on my T-zone, and my skin was flaking and also oily and allergic at that same time that drove me crazy. Any foundations I used from the above made things worse by highlighting all my dry patches while making my nose shining like a diamond.

I decided to have a total change of products. I ended up using skincare products from Michael Todd, Paula's Choice and La Roche Posay and those magically transformed my skin. However, I realised that every night I took off my makeup I would still realise a few small bumps here and there on my forehead- after extraction ended up with no clogged pores at all waking up in the next morning- and getting the bumps again in the next evening. After quite a lot of trials and error, I realised that it's that bloody Bobbi Brown foundation that was causing the problem. Having had nightmares before that all the foundations I own would highlight dry patches and make my skin flake, I gave up on foundation in general.

It's hard to get Korean BB CC cream in Australia so I decided to settle for a Westernised BB cream. However the Chi Chi BB cream was out of stock- ended up getting this CC cream instead. I was that desperate!

AND OMG this is HG miracle product. It glides on like wonder and it's with no fuss- I use my fingers to blend it out and I still do so every single day. While my new skincare regime already solved majority of flaky skin, this CC cream happens to be moisturising enough while not being greasy. It has a dewy finish and the effect is SO BEAUTIFUL on the skin. It provides enough medium coverage for me with just one layer which makes it super quick and convenient. I definitely powder my crazily oily T-zone afterwards- and although I still need to touch up after a few hours, it doesn't bother me at all.

Have been using it religiously for a month now. And having perfectly plumped, glowing skin every single day in the past month. NOT ONE ACNE. NONE. I used to spend at least an hour applying makeup, but now it only takes 5 minutes. Besides my change of skincare products, I am 500% sure that the skincare properties of this CC cream actually have improved my skin (as I still got small bumps from Bobbi Brown after change of skincare). My acne scars are fading really quickly as well.

I have run an ingredient test between the BB and the CC version, and realised that the ingredients of the CC cream actually are a tad bit less prone to clogging pores. The skincare extracts are just beautiful. I am just so lucky and happy to have found my perfect everyday base, at an affordable price!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD REPURCHASE FOREVER.