TheBalm Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush

TheBalm Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush
Balm Desert Bronzer/BlushBalm Desert Bronzer/BlushBalm Desert Bronzer/BlushBalm Desert Bronzer/Blush

4.9

on 1/12/2018 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this as part of the girls' getaway trio palette, and I'm loving how I can use this in the crease of my eyes (with balm beach blended in). It's great for doing monochromatic looks in that way, but it definitely is too warm to use as a contour. But it's great for a bronzer, because as others have said, it does have a natural sheen to it (not a shimmer). Makes me look healthy and sun kissed. And it's so nice having a talc and paraben free cheek product, because I think it looks more like pure color and not powder sitting on top of your skin. LOVE. The trio is also only a couple dollars extra for two more blushes, so I recommend buying the trio!

on 10/12/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I’m NW15 and this is by far thr best bronzer I used for my skin tone.It gives a nice sheen like the reviewer perviously wrote.It’s not drying or looking muddy/dirty.It just gives a nice subtile glow to the skin.I wouldn’t recommend it for conturing since it’s really subtile and it would be hard to create shadings needed for conturing.But I recommend it for everyday use as a nice subtile glow.Another plus for me is that it doesn’t requre lot of time to put on,blending and so on...it takes me just a few seconds to put it in the morning.So yeah,my fave bronzer for everyday use.

on 8/17/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very pleased with this. Cooler toned, lovely texture & leaves beautiful sheen. Absolutely no shimmer or glitter, but has a natural skin-like sheen. I'm fair neutral, this just looks lovely. TheBalm does blushes and bronzers RIGHT!

on 7/1/2017 5:19:00 PM

This is a wonderful blush/ bronzer, and can definitely be used for both. I also have Bahama Mama by TheBalm, and while I like it, sometimes its a bit too matte and muddy for my skin tone. I'm nc25 ish, brn hair/ brn eyes, and have no issue wearing Balm Desert year round, I also often use it as a matte transition shade on my eyes..I have tons of TheBalm products, love that they are cruelty free, talc free and parraben free. Most of their products are $22-$30 for single pan blushes, powders and highlighters, and $45+ for most palettes, but you get a ton of product, all shadows/powders are super buttery and highly pigmented.. definitely recommend.

I'm not a bronzer person, but this one changed the game for me. It makes my pale NC15 looks healthy instead of muddy! It's definitely a multitaskers: I use it as a blush, bronzer and eyeshadow. And it leaves a kind of sheen on the skin, but not in a negative way, more as a glow within thing .It's a beauty! I couldn't recommend this enough.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would categorize this as a medium dark, pinky-brown powder. This bronzer is really beautiful because it doubles as a blush--if you lay it down heavier as bronzer, you can diffuse it upwards to use it as a blush too. It's one of those multitaskers that looks beautiful in multiple ways. It's a lot like MAC Harmony in that it can double up as a blush/bronzer. Its super pigmented, so use a really light hand because it's fairly dark as well (it's probably the darkest bronzer I own)--but with a light hand, it brings a pinky/bronze look to the cheeks. Seriously gorgeous. And for reference, i am NC 25-30 and warm-toned. I would skip this if you are extremely fair, but I could see this looking amazing on light to dark skin tones.

on 7/22/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Balm Desert is a long-wearing, warm-toned bronzer that has reddish undertones. It's extremely flattering and it's very clever that it really manages to be a 2-in1 product. This gives a healthy flush along with a beach glow! As with all TheBalm products, you get a lot for the money and the quality is excellent.

on 7/22/2015 12:40:00 AM