3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I don't typically have an opinion when it comes to Naked, but this is my favorite palette they've produced. Some of the pigments, like the purple hues and the sparkly black (Black Market), weren't all that pigmented. Like most Naked palettes, the shimmers were gorgeous and stay on the entire day (you don't get random flecks everywhere) that are really good for inner corner for people like me. This is honestly not a palette you can use for anything else but a smokey eye in my opinion, and you can't really use it for much else because the colors are grungy and all kind of mesh together when you add more than one.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 months ago

My favorite eyeshadow palette of all time. I am so glad it was re-released, since I panned almost 50% of my first before it sadly was ruined while traveling. The shades aren't the most pigmented, but i found them to be easy to blend and the range is extremely versatile. I have at least three go to looks for different occasions comprised of this palette's shadows alone. It is amazing for looks that range from day to night, including some that are equally wearable at the office and at the club. I have neutral toned skin, but I have to deal with a much paler face than the rest of my body, with splotchy redness that gives me the look of having a cooler undertone only on my face, combined with blue eyes and hereditary dark circles. Therefore, I often have trouble when buying eyeshadow, as my eyes are not flattered by shades that compliment my skin. This palette has a great mix of cool and neutral shades - including an AMAZING cooler brown and golds/bronzes that don't look ridiculous on me. I truly can't recommend it more for anyone with similar concerns, or with neutral or cool toned eyes/skin in general.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 months ago

my favorite UD Naked Palette! the colors are fabulous and its so versatile with the mix of shimmers and mattes. the shadows are high quality and go on smoothly, which of course you would expect from UD. I get the best smoky eyes with these! And the brush that comes with the palette isnt half bad, I always keep them :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

1.0

a year ago

OK I have to admit that I don't love this palette. From all of the great reviews and hype it gets I was really expecting a lot from this. I find the shadows to be too chalky and not enough pigment. I literally layered and layered the shadows and felt the colors looked dull and not pigmented enough. And for the price the shadow pans are small. This is total bust for me.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

urban decay brought this back out again for the holiday for $25, and its such a good deal i favor cooler toned shadows much more than these warm tones thats been dominating the market for sk long. i did buy this when it was first released so i have used this pay before today i love the shimmery shades, they are so beautiful. they blend pretty well too for me.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I’m absolutely in love with all the UD naked palettes. This one is particularly a favorite because it works well with my super cool toned skin. The shadows go on hyperpigmented and buttery smooth. You don’t need to use much. The brush included is actually perfect for the eyeshadows. They don’t crease, very little fallout, and they last all day without fading. I think they’re completely worth the money.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

I like this palette but prefer naked 3, I find these shades a bit hard to blend and also a bit patchy, although the pigmentation is great they navigate up my eyelids very shortly after application and end up near my brow bone. That said I really like the range of colours and some of the grey and silver shades are really beautiful with a lovely texture.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of these smokey neutrals make it easy to create different looks. I sometimes like to mix and match with my other NAKED palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love this palette. I don’t use it as often as Naked 3 or Heat but I still love this palette. The shades are very pretty & perfect for doing a Smokey eye or a cool toned nude look. I absolutely love the look of this palette. It’s a very stylish design. I don’t use it very often. But I’m very glad I have it. The quality is typical Urban decay pigmented, buttery, blendable & gorgeous. There are many finishes Matte, Satin & foiled/ glittery. The glittery shades work best with a brush dampened with Fix+. The included brush in my opinion is the best provided in any palette I’ve ever owned. Pro’s Beautiful sturdy stylish packaging Lots of useful shades Fab range of finishes Can achieve many full looks Great value for money Great quality mirror Nice usable brush Con’s Probably not a everyday palette. I don’t reach for it very often.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

I like this palette, is not my favorite but is something that I like to use. Most of the people say that they don´t like that has to many shimmery or satin eyeshadows for a smokey look but is totally wearable, and actually the satin shades are not that satin, so you can use them and they will look like mattes with a LITTLE BIT of glow, It's blendable and easy to work with. You can do simple or elaborated looks with this. The black is not super deep but you can work it to get the intensity that you want. Sometimes we have to stop listening to the beauty gurus of how to create a smokey eyes or what to use, you can use perfectly this to that purpouse and it will look GORGEOUS.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24