Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme

Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme
Amore Matte Lip CremeMilani Amore Matte Lip Creams

3.1

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate. /- May Contain: , Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15859), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have a major love affair with these liquid lipsticks. The color selection is amazing, they are super comfortable, and they have an amazing vanilla scent. They are not super drying, but they dry down to be non transferable. I can get a solid 8 hours if I dont eat anything super oily.

on 2/17/2017 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased all the shades and overall i like them! I like the applicator, the pigmentation is amazing on all of them and they feel so smooth and lightweight on the lips, they do dry down but they do not feel too drying. The shades Loved, Bare and Adorable are one of those shades with really great pigmentation and they go on really smooth if you have a thin layer of lip balm underneath. All of those are not very long lasting though, like if you eat or drink they will disappear, I would still repurchase these shades because they are so beautiful on the lips so much that I don't mind that they aren't long lasting on the lips.

If you try to reapply with some of the shades on top of the first layer though they will flake off so thats a downside but with a couple shades I can manage to have it even with the first layer!

But then you have those more neon colors at least on me they appear like that, such as the shades Flame, Cherish and Craze,they wear off really flaky and patchy even if I only had one layer on and those I do not like to wear at all.

on 2/8/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i have this in shades devotion and obsession. the colors are BEAUTIFUL. exactly what i was hoping they would be, tbh. devotion in particular is a gorgeous deep red, while obsession is a very dark vampy berry-purple on my skintone. and the packaging is gorgeous. very luxurious-looking for sure, and the lid clicks on in such a way that the product feels very secure and i don't worry about whether or not one of these will pop open in my purse.

these two lip colors were my foray into the liquid lipstick world - i know, i know, but the nyx matte lip creams have performed satisfactorily for me for so long i didn't really feel like i was missing out. and i still don't, although i don't altogether hate these lip colors. (ps - i would compare obsession shadewise to copenhagen in the SMLCs + devotion to monte carlo, although devotion is way darker for sure)

first of all, the scent is divine. the nyx SMLCs smell like vanilla, but these smell like birthday cake. they smell. SO. GOOD. the applicator is nice and flat and makes application pretty effortless. they dry down in seconds flat, and somehow, they make my small lips look so pillowy. i don't know how, but they do. my lips look super full and soft with these on, i suppose maybe just because they are just so gd matte.

but they are a bit streaky and crumbly. the crumble factor makes them very difficult to remove with anything but an oil, and i'm nervous to wear these out long enough that they'll require a touch up because i'm afraid that they won't touch up well for that reason. i definitely need to do some more testing with these lipsticks, but for now, i don't regret my purchase altogether, and i think if you're itching for a reasonably priced CF LL these will serve you alright, but i'm sure there are much better formulas out there.

and yay milani is cruelty free~

edit 2.20.17: a few days ago i wore one of these out to a bar (devotion) and it stayed on reasonably well. there was some wear on the inside of my mouth, but it was easy to touch up. it did crumble off altogether eventually - these are SO dry - but it didn't dry my lips out and generally looked okay in my opinion for the few hours that i had it on, and it was also relatively easy to remove on the cab ride home. i probably had two drinks and i dont think this wore horribly, although if i were going to wear it for a full day i'd definitely keep some chapstick and makeup wipes on hand to be sure i could completely reapply if necessary. i think these wear pretty well and i would definitely purchase more lipsticks from this line!

OMG!! I'd managed to sty away from the liquid lipstick craze, but over the holidays I tried one of the Kylie nudes (in all honesty I did not leave it on.......I applied, let it dry down and took it off within 5 minutes because I didn't like the shade). So I hears really good things about these and picked up 2 nudes on sale. my lips were nice and moisturized....smooth and flake free. This stuff felt and looked awful after it dried down. It looked like I DIY'd my lips with some trendy chalk paint. Within and hour it completely sapped my lips of moisture and made them tight and flaky. I'll stick to my Clinique Chubby Sticks. This stuff is not for me.

Huge disappointment :( I bought in the shade "adorable" which people say it's the dupe for kylie candy k. The packaging is quite decent and quite heavy which I like. But the formula is so bad. This is the worst liquid lipstick that I got. This is so drying and so patchy especially on the inner part of my lips. Even when I want to reapply it just make everything worse. The color is a little greyish on my lips which I hate and definetely not going to repurchase. I'm sorry Milani :(

on 1/26/2017 1:44:00 PM

I think that the quality of this product varies depending on the color. I purchased the Loved color, it's a natural red, close to my lipcolor and I have to say it's the best liquid lipstick that I have ever tried. It outlasts all my other ones from MAC, etc. The color dries exactly like when you first put it on, it doesn't flake whatsoever, and it stayed on my lips for a full 6 hours, even after I sipped on my coffee mug for hours, snacked on food and had lunch! I am so impressed with this. I don't understand how others say that is flakes after a while. This color stayed on my lips the entire time and didn't budge. Which makes me think other colors may not have the same quality. This is a home run!

on 1/23/2017 8:00:00 AM

I have the darkest shade and a baby pink shade (sorry I don't remember the names). I bought them with high hopes... But yeah, as many other said the formula is really bad. It flakes like crazy, and you end up with crumbles of lipstick in your mouth which is pretty annoying. Moreover they're drying and you constantly feel them on your lips. No idea about the staying power, as when I saw all the flakes I just removed it. Even if they have a good price I would never buy them again.
I've tried with a primer and exfoliating etc etc, but they just don't work.
Hope somebody can learn from my mistake :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i have the shade adorable and i love it. it is such a pretty nude color they smell awsome sorta of like a nice cupcake smell i love the way it felt on my lips they werent overdrying. they turned matte within 30 seconds. the doe applicator felt very nice im going to repurchase it some other colors that i found really pretty they dont flake up on me so i dont understand also they are very easy to touch up also i wanna state that u have to use like a base before applying any liquid lipstick on your lips such as a chapstick or lip balm so you dont get that flakiness on your lips

on 12/5/2016 12:35:00 AM

This is horrible! Don't waste your money on this. I just purchased this today with high hopes. I got home and applied it on my lips and ten minutes later I went to look in the mirror and noticed that my chin was full of flakes, and that my top lip was patchy. :( I removed the lipstick with a makeup wipe and the lipstick chipped and sprinkled all over my bathroom. It doesn't come out, I think I might have to use bleach to take the stains off the floor. :( so disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a review purely to rave about the color swatch of "Devotion" it is THE most sexiest red, ever. I've searched every lipstick in sephora and Ulta, and nothing comes close to this shade's pure richness. It's a deeper ruby that is true, true red; crimson. It's stunning.

I wish the formula was better, though.

It's thin and dries quickly, but like others have mentioned the formula almost balls up and flakes.
Tip: only apply one layer with this color. Very fortunate that one layer is all you need, but go over a place twice and.. you may or may not be in luck with flakiness.

Otherwise, I find that without eating oily foods the formula lasts a good 5 hours before I re-apply. You may not like how it feels (you will feel the flakes and somewhat dry-ness) but the lip still looks astonishing.

In the end it's very worth it. If I'm wearing a lip color, it's only red, and this is THE best not yet vampy red I've come across so far and maybe even ever, I presume (as I currently CANNOT find a better formula TRUE dupe). Red lip lovers, this color is a MUST.

Get DEVOTION everyone, I'm so in love.

Popular Lips Products