MILANI Amore Matte Lip Creme

MILANI Amore Matte Lip Creme
Amore Matte Lip CremeAmore Matte Lip CremeMilani Amore Matte Lip Creams

3.1

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate. /- May Contain: , Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15859), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the shade 'Adorable' and it was so disappointing. It came off darker on my lips than what it looked like in the packaging. The formula is terrible also. It smells good but it's extremely drying and flakes off so quickly. I could be drinking water and it'll flake off. I don't recommend.

on 12/14/2018 7:08:00 PM

For me too much product comes out the brush at once. When the colour is dried, it turns into absolutely another colour, but it is gorgeous. But the colour is the only positive thing. Unfortunately the lipstick in not very wearable because over time (or once you eat or drink), it sturts to turn into tiny annoying crumbles.

on 12/3/2018 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I was a bit disappointed as this formula is drying and wears out in the middle of my lips. Eventhough they have some beautiful colors, I have no intention of buying anymore.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

To start with the color I bought "Loved" a browned rose shade, perfect for my olive skin tone and light brown hair, but I really dislike the formula. It is very drying, like someone sucked all the moisture out of my lips. When I added a touch of gloss so it would feel better, it transfers to everything.

I found a very similar color in Rimmel provacalips 210 flirty fling which is excellent. Its a 2 step product looks beautiful and wears all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Great shade selection, amazing pigmentation and durability on the lips throughout the day. The major flaw with the product lies in it's dry down and texture. This is SO dry. But I mean SO SO DRY, continuous usage will be the death of my lips. And for almost $10... I can't justify it.
I even much prefer the $2 NiceFace liquid lipsticks from Wish, I love those.

Nice color selection, I got this in the color pretty, it was a nice, somewhat natural color, which is what I wanted, natural not too vivid. I liked the colors better than the wet & wild matte lipsticks, in my opinion the colors are a lot nicer than the wet & wild brand.
It stayed on well, I had to use baby oil to remove it, which is good.
It was very drying; I'm not sure if that's how all matte lipsticks are, I've only tried two different brands. I personally couldn't stand the feel of it on my lips & immediately had the urge to put on lip oil right after using it. But other than that I liked it.
I also liked how it came packaged in plastic over the top so you'd know if it had been used in the store/tried on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Got the shade adorable as a dupe for another liquid lip I tried and I couldn’t take the dry and flakeyness-which, mind you, was immediate. It didn’t really have a smell and I found the applicator difficult to use. Either way I’d recommend skipping if you have dry lips, as these will probably make them worse. The color was pretty, however the formula was poor. There’s better liquid lips out there.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip color in Amore, it's amazing! The pigmentation is very good and the color is vidid. It lasts all day, better than other department store matte lips! I apply it in the morning and it stays on through the rest of the day. They are matte but not drying at all. I love these and at $8 each they are a steal. It's my favorite liquid lip color and also my favorite red.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to love this product, but it seemed like everything that could go wrong with a liquid-to-matte lipstick went wrong with the one I tried. It was way too thick, the applicator picked up too much product, yet somehow it still went on patchy. It also started flaking off as soon as it dried down. I know people love these, but they did not work for me at all. I tried to make it work several times, but something about this formula just did not mesh well with my lips or my chemistry or something.

I wanted to love this so bad... I've heard all kinds of hype surrounding these lipsticks and wanted to try them. I got the shade Loved at the store and when i first swatched it on my lips it was so beautiful so i wore it to work the next day. It stayed on for about 2 hours and then flaked off EVERYWHERE and left my top lip feeling very dry and irritated for two days afterwards. I tried just taking it off and reapplying but now when i use it it dries very quickly and shows every single crack and line in my lips. Very very very disappointing :(