La Prairie Cellular Time Release Moisture Intensive Cream

La Prairie Cellular Time Release Moisture Intensive Cream
Cellular Time Release Moisture Intensive CreamLP Cellular Time Release Moisturizer IntensiveLP Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive

3.9

Water (Aqua), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecanol, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Mannitol, Arginine, Serine, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PCA, Sucrose, Citrulline, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alanine, Threonine, Gluatmic Acid, Biotin, Lysine, Histidine, Glycogen, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben *La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex US Patent 5,840,309

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i find it intetesting that reviews for this cream are so positive but all are years old. I have just purchased this cream as i want a really intensive moisturiser for the colder weather and to prevent any problems from the perscription retin a i have to use. As soon as i finish with my open creams this will be my go to next. so hopefully i get good results and will post a review then

My resolve to finish my old creams first lasted one whole week before i could no longer resist trying this cream. It is a thick cream that just glided smoothly onto my skin and absorbed beaurifully. Next morning my skin was in good condition and felt well moisturised and hydrated My skin showed no oilyness at all I am definatly going to enjoy this cream over the cool months Now to still finish using my open creams lol

This is a lovely very thick and creamy moisturizer. Its good for both day and night. The only thing I really don't like is the jar packaging.

on 3/7/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I normally use Trilogy oil but received a sample of this moisturiser which I have been using for about five days. I noticed this morning how very smooth my skin was. It also seemed lighter (I have brown skin). In fact I had to go and check in better light. The difference is quite noticeable. Unfortunately I cannot afford it but it makes me wonder what the end result would be if I could continue to use it. Definitely recommended.

on 9/20/2013 7:48:00 PM

I got a sample from a store. After applying the cellular serum, which went ok, the cream burned my skin bad, I had to take it off after couple of minutes when the burn had not subsuded. Even chemical peels don't burn me so much and so instant. I never had such a reaction from a cream before!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This saved my skin from dry winter weather/conditions. I have very oily skin so I only use it when it's extremely dry usually due to traveling. Whenever I use it, my skin glows the next day! I get tons of compliments as well. Now I can't travel without it. Also, I do have sensitive skin and I am acne prone. No breakouts nor irritations.

on 6/14/2011 3:28:00 AM

I have been using this product for the past 2 years and I first fell in love with it when my sister gave it to me as a birthday present. I have combination skin and it's been a challenge trying to find a product that can help moisturize and yet not make my skin break out like mad. Looking at the other reviews, I seem to be quite lucky to be able to accept this product so well and I love love love this product so much. I have been living in an Asian city for the past couple of years so I thought it may not work when I went holidaying in Alaska but heck, I used more of it. There wasn't an issue and I enjoyed my holiday so much because I didn't have to worry about my skin getting dry and scaly. What I love most is definitely the texture of the product, how it melts into my skin and keeps it feeling so moisturized and plumped the whole day. If your skin can accept this product, it's definitely worth the price. For me, I simply can’t find another product that works as well and each time I try something new (to cut down on the hefty price tag!) I just break out like crazy. I do hope that one fine day I can find something cheaper and as good.

This cream burnt my face so bad that I actually had to wash it off. I didn't try to put it on another time. I will definitely recommend trying a sample first

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This a great cream! I am a 22 year old male. I do not have any major skin problems or concerns. I have been using this cream for a week now and am happy with the results I am seeing. This is not a miracle cream and I doubt it would solve any major skin problems. It moisturizes nicely and is improving the appearance of my skin. It is very concentrated, and I only need a tiny bit each time I apply. I like this cream, but will continue experimenting after I am finished with the jar.

on 2/10/2010 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a very expensive cream that works wrong in my skin.

fisrt of all, this product have too much fragance (smell like cheap creams like nivea or an air freshener!!!). The fragance only can use for to do an alergic reaction.

I have normal to dry skin, but this cream do a shiny film over my skin that don't absorb it. Moreover, don't moisturizer, for me, zero moisturizing.

Terrible, somebody want this horrible and filming cream?

on 5/14/2009 8:53:00 PM

I love this cream. I have tried many before and this one works best for me. I use it in the morning and at night after La Prairie "Cellular Cleansing Water Eyes and Face". I like that it's not greasy and very light, but still gives necessary moisture, so skin feels just right - not too dry or to oily. I am finishing up 2nd jar and planning to buy more!