Giorgio Armani Flash Lip Lacquer shade 202

Giorgio Armani Flash Lip Lacquer shade 202

1 review

I bought this in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and WAS REALLY in the mood to spend some money and the shops were all closing. I had run in at Nordstrom and came out empty handed but somehow hadn't thought to check the GA counter. We literally ran into Saks with about 8 minutes to spare and told the SA I was looking for a gloss as I hadn't packed ANY on the trip with me. My specifications were it had to be a brand I didn't already own and it needed to be shimmery and an MLBB shade so I could wear it with anything all weekend long. She immediately reached over and pulled the tester out on this one and swatched it on my hand. It is GORGEOUS. No scent or flavor, goes on smooth and feels so good on the lips--NOT sticky, not too slippery---as Goldilocks would say "Just right!". The shade is a shimmery rosy mauve MLBB that brightens my face and finishes my look no matter what other makeup I have on. I am now also eyeing #608 and #528. The price point is definitely higher ($30) but I find myself reaching for it almost every day. You really do get what you pay for. Oh, and the packaging is classy and sleek. Love it.