AcneFree Energizing acne wash&scrub orange mint

No Image

3.0

on 12/4/2015 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I needed a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide in it for my chest and upper back.This product contains 2.5% BP, which isn't much. It smells like minted orange and has a menthol tingle. My chest broke out from using this cleanser and I think it is because the third ingredient is propylene glycol. It also has wax and petrolatum ( Vaseline). so it is definitely a pore clogger for me. I am going back to 10% DCL cleanser.

on 7/19/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this face scrub! It is my second time purchasing it. For some reason salicylic acid doesn't work on my acne and benzoyl peroxide dose, so this product is one of the few out there that works for me. I really feel like this scrub is lifts away dirt oil and makeup after I get done washing face, there are two downsides to this scrub 1. It may cause dryness and redness so use a soothing moisturizer and limit the use of this product to a maximum of three times per week. 2.don't get the pump bottle version of this product it clogs horribly and I did try everything I could do to fix it. Over all I love this product for my moderate acne and switch back and fourth during the week between this and a gentle face cleanser.