Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Ultra Light Formula

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Ultra Light Formula

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

I have tried all sorts of primers but I keep coming back to this one. it makes my face feel very soft and smooth and helps my makeup last.

on 12/27/2016 10:37:00 PM

Just picked this primer up today at Walmart. It was priced at $8 which I thought was a good buy. I showered, exfoliated, and moisturized my face before I used this primer. I used about a 1/2 a pea-sized amount for my entire face. It feels very soft and silky. I have not tried it with full coverage foundation yet, but my BB cream went on nicely. I am looking forward to see how long lasting this product will be.

This is a silicone primer that smoothed over texture. I don't have big pores but it did help hide them and made foundation apply easier. I don't think it made my makeup last longer, only made it look better. I would recommend and repurchase.

Pros:
not tested on animals
smoothing

Cons:
Doesn't prolong wear

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Sooo happy with this inexpensive purchase! I was looking for a cruelty free primer to help my makeup last at my job. The problem is a lot of primers make my skin itch (Nyx). This one is so ooo comfortable and I even use it under my eyes before concealer and it helps it not look creasey or cakey. I use a VERY little amount, concentrating it first on my nose and cheeks as I have large pores. My foundation is so much easier to blend after this, it makes a huge difference. Plus it's so affordable!

on 4/22/2016 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I feel like this did nothing for my skin when I put on makeup. It feels great when I put it on - your face is smooth and it feels like your pores are taken care of. But once I started putting foundation on though, there seems to be no difference to when I wear this primer and when I don't. For me, this was just a barrier between my skin and foundation, but it did not do much else.

[1]

on 3/3/2016 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I normally use a very mattifying Japanese sunscreen as a primer for my very oily skin, but when I forgot to reorder the sunscreen I grabbed this Hard Candy primer at Walmart. This is a nice lightweight formula that dries to a matte finish pretty quickly. It's not quite as mattifying as my sunscreen, but it did help my mineral foundation apply smoothly and last longer than not using primer at all. I think this is worth a try if you have a more normal skin type, especially since it's so inexpensive!

on 7/18/2015 8:10:00 AM

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer was inexpensive at Walmart so I bought it because I have not been using a primer. Wow! It is wonderful stuff it not only primes but it is a good moisturizer too. I have very fair skin and trouble with allergies on my face and body but Sheer Envy primer does not make me itch, break out, or irritate my skin. Highly recommend you try some of this and see for yourself.