ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter (All Colors)

ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter (All Colors)

4.2

DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE,SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE. [ /- RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499),RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 28 (CI 45410), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 21 (CI 45380), RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), RED 33 (CI 17200), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), RED 36 (CI 12085), ORANGE 5 (CI 45370), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 22 (CI 45380)].

on 9/26/2018 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Shade: Flexitarian

This gives me a nice lit within glow with no powderyness. I also love the creamy texture. There’s no glitter and it gives the skin a nice sheen. I like that I can apply it like a powder highlight with my Sigma F03 brush. It’s all I’ve been using since I got it!

on 9/19/2018 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Flexitarian. This highlighter is so stunning and glossy. It's quite blinding and doesn't emphasize texture. It melts into the skin beautifully. This product has a creamy formula and it's best applied by pressing it in with your finger (the brushes I've tried didn't pick up any product and removed the foundation). I would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic! Got mine in the shade "Lunch Money" at Ulta for my pro kit. I used this on a bride recently and it worked BEAUTIFULLY as a body highlight for her decollete in a plunging gown. Very silky, but not greasy. Great pigmentation. Just dab a little anywhere you want to glow!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For the price, these are just as functional as any high-budget highlighter out there. You really don’t need to splurge on the luxury brands.

I own Smoke ‘n Whistles and Flexitarian and both are strikingly beautiful. Super creamy, endlessly buildable and the pots are completely packed to the brim with product. I’m extremely pale and pink-toned (Fair 10 in No Filter liquid foundation, for reference) and both shades bring soft, glowy flashes of pinky rose gold to help pull my entire face together. Flexitarian leans more ‘white gold’ and really shines alongside cool-toned or metallic eye looks.

If I absolutely had to choose, I’d recommend Smoke ‘n Whistles for fellow pink-toned pale girls. It adds this gorgeous, doll-like reflective flush to the cheeks and Cupid’s bow that really makes your makeup really look special.

on 7/30/2018 2:30:00 PM

For the price-point this is a great highlighter. It is very easy to build up if you want more of a glow, but also easy to keep at a minimum. Some fallout, but nothing outrageous. I would 100% buy more highlighters from Colourpop.

on 7/11/2018 4:11:00 PM

I'm obsessed with Colourpop highlighters. I find them to be super easy to use (damp sponge or fingers work well!) and can be natural or built up to blinding! I like to set with a matching powder highlighter (often from a diff. brand but I do like the lustre dust from CP just not enough colour matches to the creme highlighters in my opinion) I find using the powder sets and brightens the highlight and makes it last all day

Go to colours (I'm v pale and cool toned):
- Lunch Money
- Smokin' Whistles
- Over the Moon

I also have Flexitarian and use it with the Strobe Globe lustre dust, which is a gorgeous combo but it's very warm gold for me and doesn't suit me as well

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got mine in the color Off Tropic and Wisp and it (off tropic) came damaged. It looked half empty and squished. As for the formula, its soft and okay for a highlight but does not last well on my skin (normal) . Will not repurchase.

on 6/22/2018 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Absolutely love these highlighters! I own Lunch Money, Whipped, and Flexitarian which are all so different but equally beautiful. Lunch Money has a more natural glow finish compared to Flexitarian, which I use when I want that wet blinding highlight look. Whipped definitely has larger shimmer particles and might not be great for those looking for something more subtle. I absolutely agree that if you want to apply your highlight with a brush then I would skip these. My favorite way to apply is with a damp BeautyBlender (thank you Jaclyn Hill) to get a super smooth application. I find I go through these a little more quickly than my traditional powder highlighters but the price is great so I don’t mind. Sign up for the mailing list and the $5 off coupon basically pays for shipping on your first order.

on 6/22/2018 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I had these in Flexitarian & Lunch Money. Both are gorgeoussssss & I was so excited to buy them when Ulta started selling them.

Fast forward to 3 months later, today, when I noticed they changed! It no longer looked as it used to. Where did I go wrong?! I would use a "regular" highlighter brush (don't know how else to describe it), swirl it, and apply as usual. It used to be like BAM! GORGEOUS! every time I'd apply or swatch it, but now it looks like wet chalk both ways! I mean I could repurchase some since it's affordable, but why did it have to change on me?

does not stay. I want to try wet n wild highlighter. For some reason, this product does not last me long. I don't wear highlight a lot but there is definitely too little in the pot