ColourPop Highlighter (All Colors)

ColourPop Highlighter (All Colors)

4.2

DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE,SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE. [ /- RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499),RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 28 (CI 45410), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 21 (CI 45380), RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), RED 33 (CI 17200), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), RED 36 (CI 12085), ORANGE 5 (CI 45370), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 22 (CI 45380)].

does not stay. I want to try wet n wild highlighter. For some reason, this product does not last me long. I don't wear highlight a lot but there is definitely too little in the pot

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OMG! I have Flexiitarian SuperShock and it is like nothing I've EVER seen in a highlighter!!! I love it. I wear it on the inner corners of my eyes, and I'm old! But it is gorgeous. Lightening in a little jar. I first saw it on Kathleen Lights channel, and I had to have it. I love her - she is the epitome of sweet. I just adore her bloopers, don't you? So candid and open. Anyways, get it, it rocks. You'll glow for a long ways. Girlfriend.

on 1/21/2018 8:19:00 AM

I have got Lunch Money and it's so different than any other brand's highlighter(all of them are different). It gives that glow which everyone is always talking about.Best applied with fingers.And it hasn't dried up at all although some said they can dry up fast if the cap isn't closed tightly. Pleasant to use, very silky texture.

on 1/21/2018 7:06:00 AM

Nice dudes

on 1/21/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I own Frosted, Wisp and Flexitarian and almost exclusively use only the colourpop highlighters in my collected. I just rotate between the shades depending on the undertone i prefer that day. The formula is like nothing else i've come across, blends beautifully even on bare skin or on top of powder. Wouldn't be surprised if i ended up owning 20 of these be the end of January at the rate i collect them because i love them so much.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the shade Flexitarian and it is the most blinding highlight I own. I don't like highlighters with a lot of sparkles or glitter flecks, because I have oily skin and they tend to wear off and at the end of the day, I am left with specks of glitter on my face – this does not do that. I really like the formula as they are easy to blend, especially with fingers. This might be too blinding for daily wear, but great for an extra attention to your face. I honestly don't know how it applies on darker skin (I'm NC20 on MAC), because it's very white and bright.

on 10/22/2017 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I adore these highlighters! I'm a fan of highlighters in general and don't mind a little glitter - however not all of these are glittery. It depends on the shade you get, I have monster, hippo, honymoon, flexitarian, over the moon, wisp and more. My fav would be hippo - a lavender sheen (no glitter and very natural looking). At first I wasn't really a fan until I found the best way to apply them. I use my finger or a concealer brush to apply it onto the areas I want to highlight, then I use the ELF small stippling brush OR a beauty blender to blend it in. If you want to apply your highlighter with a brush these probably aren't for you - they act like a cream essentially so a fan brush wont pick up anything.The only one I didn't really care for was "wisp", when I got it I realized it was darker than I thought, it is suppose to be a dupe for Becca Opal but it was a little darker and not as shimmery in my opinion. I ended up giving it to a friend who is a little darker than me (I'm about NC35 and she is about NC42) and it looks gorgeous on her!

on 8/27/2017 6:40:00 AM

I have this in the shade lunch money, which is perfect for my pale complexion. My favourite way to apply this is to dab it over my cheekbones and then set it with a powder highlight for a super intense glow. The color pay off is amazing for the price. I actually like the soft cushion like formula. It is AMAZING for the Cupid's bow. I am a highlighter addict, both drugstore and high end and this is my favourite highlight for my Cupid's bow. I think it's because it applys quite intensely with my finger and gives an almost wet look to my Cupid's bow. I know it's probably a bit diva like, but I'd repurchase this over and over just for my Cupid's bow. I have to have this in my collection.

on 8/15/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love my Flexitarian highlight. On my light warm to neutral skin tone it looks just right and so glowy. It's an off white, leaning towards champagne with silvery reflect. It has some glittery particles but I feel like they don't emphasize skin texture and the highlight leaves your skin looking almost wet. Because it's not super goldeny it resembles natural shine on my face, just in a gorgeous more intense way. The base of it is great for light skin and the reflect is super intense. My skin looks so healthy and naturally glowy in all the right places and it's good for all the high points on the face. The consistency is so fun, it's the smoothest most spongey thing ever to the point where it feels more like a cream or a mousse than a powder. And because it is not powdery it definitely looks good with no foundation as well, as a matter of fact, I haven't been wearing foundation for some time now - concealer only - and this highlighter makes my skin look so good even if blemishes or pores are showing. It just steals the show. Flexitarian has made me hate powdery, dry highlighters because I feel like they're not as fun to apply on the face. That being said, the only way I like to apply this is with my fingers. It takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it's good. Apply with one finger and then blend with a clean one. Blending or toning it down with a brush or a sponge works well though.

The price is all you should ever have to pay for a highlighter. I got it in a sale, too, so that makes it even better. Colourpop products have made me consider how overly prized so many eyeshadows and lip products can be, unless they contain some seriously beneficial and healthy ingredients for you. I know I will repurchase this highlighter when I run out and I've already ordered one for my hairdresser who fell in love with it upon me showing it to her. :D

I don't like overly praising products but I have nothing to complain about this product. Some people may not enjoy the glitteriness but in my opinion it does not show up on the face oddly or in a bad way.

I live in Finland so I have to pay customs fee if I order from the USA for more than 21 or so USD, but on my first order I chose this highlighter and a super shock eyeshadow + shipping and I didn't have to pay customs fee and I have to say, I regret nothing. Today I placed my second more expensive Colourpop order with some lip products and more eyeshadows and I can't wait for it to arrive! I love the concept behind Colourpop products and how experimental, fun and fairly priced they are. They're definitely unique and I hope they'll keep that going even though they're gonna sell in some Sephoras in the future, too.

on 8/8/2017 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love my colourpop highlighters in Wisp and Lunch Money, I have been reaching for them almost daily! The texture is very interesting and I at first I was trying to apply them with my fingers and with a brush but they kept moving my foundation underneath, I find that they apply the best with a beauty blender. The finish is very natural and it is not too shimmery, like as if I am glowing from within but can get very intense if layered with a powder highlight on top.