ColourPop Highlighter (All Colors)

ColourPop Highlighter (All Colors)

4.2

DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE,SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE. [ /- RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499),RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 28 (CI 45410), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 21 (CI 45380), RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), RED 33 (CI 17200), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), RED 36 (CI 12085), ORANGE 5 (CI 45370), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 22 (CI 45380)].

on 7/11/2018 4:11:00 PM

I'm obsessed with Colourpop highlighters. I find them to be super easy to use (damp sponge or fingers work well!) and can be natural or built up to blinding! I like to set with a matching powder highlighter (often from a diff. brand but I do like the lustre dust from CP just not enough colour matches to the creme highlighters in my opinion) I find using the powder sets and brightens the highlight and makes it last all day

Go to colours (I'm v pale and cool toned):
- Lunch Money
- Smokin' Whistles
- Over the Moon

I also have Flexitarian and use it with the Strobe Globe lustre dust, which is a gorgeous combo but it's very warm gold for me and doesn't suit me as well

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got mine in the color Off Tropic and Wisp and it (off tropic) came damaged. It looked half empty and squished. As for the formula, its soft and okay for a highlight but does not last well on my skin (normal) . Will not repurchase.

on 6/22/2018 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Absolutely love these highlighters! I own Lunch Money, Whipped, and Flexitarian which are all so different but equally beautiful. Lunch Money has a more natural glow finish compared to Flexitarian, which I use when I want that wet blinding highlight look. Whipped definitely has larger shimmer particles and might not be great for those looking for something more subtle. I absolutely agree that if you want to apply your highlight with a brush then I would skip these. My favorite way to apply is with a damp BeautyBlender (thank you Jaclyn Hill) to get a super smooth application. I find I go through these a little more quickly than my traditional powder highlighters but the price is great so I don’t mind. Sign up for the mailing list and the $5 off coupon basically pays for shipping on your first order.

on 6/22/2018 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I had these in Flexitarian & Lunch Money. Both are gorgeoussssss & I was so excited to buy them when Ulta started selling them.

Fast forward to 3 months later, today, when I noticed they changed! It no longer looked as it used to. Where did I go wrong?! I would use a "regular" highlighter brush (don't know how else to describe it), swirl it, and apply as usual. It used to be like BAM! GORGEOUS! every time I'd apply or swatch it, but now it looks like wet chalk both ways! I mean I could repurchase some since it's affordable, but why did it have to change on me?

does not stay. I want to try wet n wild highlighter. For some reason, this product does not last me long. I don't wear highlight a lot but there is definitely too little in the pot

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OMG! I have Flexiitarian SuperShock and it is like nothing I've EVER seen in a highlighter!!! I love it. I wear it on the inner corners of my eyes, and I'm old! But it is gorgeous. Lightening in a little jar. I first saw it on Kathleen Lights channel, and I had to have it. I love her - she is the epitome of sweet. I just adore her bloopers, don't you? So candid and open. Anyways, get it, it rocks. You'll glow for a long ways. Girlfriend.

on 1/21/2018 8:19:00 AM

I have got Lunch Money and it's so different than any other brand's highlighter(all of them are different). It gives that glow which everyone is always talking about.Best applied with fingers.And it hasn't dried up at all although some said they can dry up fast if the cap isn't closed tightly. Pleasant to use, very silky texture.

on 1/21/2018 7:06:00 AM

Nice dudes

on 1/21/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I own Frosted, Wisp and Flexitarian and almost exclusively use only the colourpop highlighters in my collected. I just rotate between the shades depending on the undertone i prefer that day. The formula is like nothing else i've come across, blends beautifully even on bare skin or on top of powder. Wouldn't be surprised if i ended up owning 20 of these be the end of January at the rate i collect them because i love them so much.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the shade Flexitarian and it is the most blinding highlight I own. I don't like highlighters with a lot of sparkles or glitter flecks, because I have oily skin and they tend to wear off and at the end of the day, I am left with specks of glitter on my face – this does not do that. I really like the formula as they are easy to blend, especially with fingers. This might be too blinding for daily wear, but great for an extra attention to your face. I honestly don't know how it applies on darker skin (I'm NC20 on MAC), because it's very white and bright.