New York Color Instant Matte BB Cream

1.7

on 4/16/2017 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Yeah.... No. I don't even understand the purpose of this product. lol. It did nothing. At all. I love NYC, but this could use some help, maybe a tinge more pigment or something.

on 12/26/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is basically like using an invisible moisturizer. No coverage at all. Not matte at all. Also, if you look it up on cosdna it's pretty bad for your skin. It has a bunch of acne causing ingredients and has aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, which is toxic.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this at the store to do a video comparing it to Korean BB creams I own and I have to say this isn't good at all. Somehow Western versions of BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers with no coverage or high SPF, which is not the concept of a BB cream.
Maybe I am spoiled by my Korean BB creams but this product by NYC doesn't blend well, doesn't stay on the face, doesn't have amazing ingredients and it doesn't have any coverage. This is perfect for people with near flawless skin, which is not my case.
I will continue repurchasing my Petit BB Creams from Holika Holika ($6) on EBay.