The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/12/2018 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is amazing for dry skin. Works great and has a nice subtle smell.
I have dry itchy skin especially on my hands in the winter time and this works amazing every time.

on 7/10/2018 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love what TBS body butter does for my skin, but I don't love all of their scents. This one is really good, though. Smells good in the tub and on me, unlike some that really seem to turn weird once they're on. It's relatively subtle, but fresh and nice for summer. Absorbs well and leaves my skin buttery soft. Cruelty free, and the container allows you to get every last bit out. A good value, especially if you stock up when they're (often) on sale.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is lightweight & easily absorbed. It does keep the skin moistured for a couple of hours. The only complaint is the artificial smell & it resembles no where near grean tea to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I felt this had a more whipped consistency to it compared to the regular TBS body butters. As a result it had a much lighter feel and although I enjoyed using it, I don't think it moisturised my skin quite as well as its thicker cousins. The scent was really pleasant though; very fresh without being overpowering and a good one for summer. Overall I enjoyed using this and would purchase again (although I believe it's one of TBS's limited edition lines).

on 7/2/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am hooked on body butter. I like several of the scents/formulas, but this is a particular favorite. It's very hydrating but absorbs easily and never feels greasy, even in summer. And while in general I don't care for floral-leaning scents, this one has a touch of green in its that makes it smell cleaner. Look for special sales offers on this product - it's worth the trouble.

on 5/22/2016 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is awesome!!! It moisturises my skin wonderfully and it smells great! It absorbs quite fast and may feel greasy at first but after that my skin is all smooth. But the price is a little too high...

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Got this as an Xmas gift as part of a set of which I only used so far the small size body butter. The product was just scantily 2/3 full not sure what happened when packaging it. The scent is nice soft smooth green tea and moisturizes nicely. A bit pricey for a set of which the tubs are lacking in quantity of product, ony the bottle shower gel was filled to the top. The body scrub is also just less than 2/3 full.

I love green tea. Especially beauty products that have that lovely green tea scent. I bought a tub of this body butter yesterday. I fell in love with the scent. It matches my summer perfume Bulgari Mon Jasmin Noir l'eau Exquise perfectly. I don't have to buy the expensive Bulgari lotion any more. It's so wonderful to have a really good moisturizer that compliments my perfume. The consistency is medium, which means it's not that runy nor thick. I will keep on using it all over my body, from neck to toe. It's that good!

Popular Lotions / Creams