CLINIQUE Nude Pop

CLINIQUE Nude Pop

4.9

on 6/20/2018 11:18:00 AM

Had to ask someone to buy it for me since it’s not available in my country. So happy with my purchase. I agree with the other reviews that said it is hard to get from the pan, but the color, once applied, is super gorgeous! Exactly what I was hoping for—mostly nude with just a hint of color. Definitely recommend. <3

Oh I like this blush a whole lot. Since switching to wearing a red lip and what I call a 'dead eye' meaning very minimal eye makeup, I wanted a blush that was more a shadow on the cheek rather than pink and Nude Pop is perfect. Just a nice hint of warmth and this also looks beautuful as a wash on the eye in particular blue/green eyecolor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my second cheek pop and I am in love. I bought this in October and I seriously cannot put it down. Perfect for the no make up look. I am currently wearing 1n1 in ELDW and it is perfect. It really brightens my face and adds a healthy glow. It does not pull orange or make my face look dirty. Perfect for pale skintones. I recently changed my blonde hair to red and it still looks perfect, no clashing.

It is a very sheer buildable formula, you cant over do. I can be quite heavy handed with blush, too. This isnt matte or glittery. A beautiful satin that melds into your skin and lasts all day. I apply this with my it cosmetics 227 blush brush.

Packing is a very sturdy clear plastic compact. The flower design is so cute too. There is no smell to this.

I definitely recommend for pale skin tones and I 100% will be repurchasing once I finish.

on 1/21/2018 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful blush that makes me looks bronzed but peachy in the cheeks at the same time. I understand that this is advertised as a buildable product but you do reeeally have to keep digging your brush in it to pick up enough colour for my liking. But I guess if you’re into the super natural look that the super sheer wash of colour it gives it nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this shade for awhile and love it! I am a no makeup kind of older gal with a heavy hand and this great for me! Hard to over do it and gives a natural nude sheen to cheeks! Great for me since I wake up at 4am to get ready for my day!

on 1/28/2017 11:15:00 AM

This blush is amazing. The color is a barely there nude and texture is very skin like. I will buy more of these.

on 11/30/2015 3:49:00 PM

I love, love, love this blush! It gives me a very natural look - because it's sheer and buildable, it's just about impossible to overdo it and use too much. Application is flawless, too; it goes on smoothly without streaking.

on 7/17/2015 4:58:00 PM

I had forever been on the hunt for a nude blush that complemented my N/NW15 skin. Typically a blush that is considered nude just isn't right for me, because it either makes my face look too pink or dirty. This one is perfect. It is nude. Some people have complained that it takes three swipes to show up, but I don't see that as a con, since it is buildable to the color I want it to be. As I wear it, it somehow melds with my skin, and looks prettier--more glowy and more natural.

on 7/9/2015 12:59:00 PM

all the hype over these adorable cheek pops, i couldn't resist! I purchased "Nude Pop" as it looked like a unique shade, and it is exactly that, a nude blush. Its ALMOST like a subtle peachy bronzer, its very sheer, but buildable. its almost a foolproof blush. Perfect if your trying to achieve a bronzy/glowy summer look!

the packaging is adorable and durable. Doesn't come with a applicator. Its expensive but worth it. There are a few other shades i want to try!

Popular Blush Products