CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush - Nude Pop

CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush - Nude Pop

4.9

on 3/28/2019 10:54:00 AM

This is the perfect everyday blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is a no-brainer for fair-medium skin tones. I love it with red lipstick, because it adds some warmth and color to the cheeks without competing with a bold lip. Personally, I hate bronzer as blush, it just looks dirty on my NW20ish skin. It looks great on others, though, and Nude Pop gives me a version of that, that actually looks great on me. All of the Pop blushes have a gorgeous glow to them, without being shimmery, and they are sheer enough that even the dark and bright colors are wearable for most people. These are my very favorite blushes, formula-wise, and though they are fairly small for a blush (.12oz), they are very densely packed and take forever to use up.

on 3/16/2019 4:34:00 PM

I have several of these Clinique Cheek Pop blushes but this is by far my favorite shade. It's this gorgeous slightly shimmery, slightly pinky nude beige shade that looks so amazingly natural and glowy at the same time. I have many many blushes but this is one of the few that I use on a regular basis. As with other Clinique Cheek Pop blushes it can be a bit hard when you first start using it. You have to really dig your brush in but once you get past the top layer or two it becomes much easier to use. The packaging is very pretty and chic I think, and I like that it comes in this cute little compact.

Overall, this blush is just sheer perfection and I'd highly reccomend it, especially to those with very fair skin. I even use it as a light eyeshadow wash sometimes. I'm halfway through mine and would definitely repurchase. LOVE!!!!

on 6/20/2018 11:18:00 AM

Had to ask someone to buy it for me since it’s not available in my country. So happy with my purchase. I agree with the other reviews that said it is hard to get from the pan, but the color, once applied, is super gorgeous! Exactly what I was hoping for—mostly nude with just a hint of color. Definitely recommend. <3

Oh I like this blush a whole lot. Since switching to wearing a red lip and what I call a 'dead eye' meaning very minimal eye makeup, I wanted a blush that was more a shadow on the cheek rather than pink and Nude Pop is perfect. Just a nice hint of warmth and this also looks beautuful as a wash on the eye in particular blue/green eyecolor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my second cheek pop and I am in love. I bought this in October and I seriously cannot put it down. Perfect for the no make up look. I am currently wearing 1n1 in ELDW and it is perfect. It really brightens my face and adds a healthy glow. It does not pull orange or make my face look dirty. Perfect for pale skintones. I recently changed my blonde hair to red and it still looks perfect, no clashing.

It is a very sheer buildable formula, you cant over do. I can be quite heavy handed with blush, too. This isnt matte or glittery. A beautiful satin that melds into your skin and lasts all day. I apply this with my it cosmetics 227 blush brush.

Packing is a very sturdy clear plastic compact. The flower design is so cute too. There is no smell to this.

I definitely recommend for pale skin tones and I 100% will be repurchasing once I finish.

on 1/21/2018 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful blush that makes me looks bronzed but peachy in the cheeks at the same time. I understand that this is advertised as a buildable product but you do reeeally have to keep digging your brush in it to pick up enough colour for my liking. But I guess if you’re into the super natural look that the super sheer wash of colour it gives it nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this shade for awhile and love it! I am a no makeup kind of older gal with a heavy hand and this great for me! Hard to over do it and gives a natural nude sheen to cheeks! Great for me since I wake up at 4am to get ready for my day!

on 1/28/2017 11:15:00 AM

This blush is amazing. The color is a barely there nude and texture is very skin like. I will buy more of these.

on 11/30/2015 3:49:00 PM

I love, love, love this blush! It gives me a very natural look - because it's sheer and buildable, it's just about impossible to overdo it and use too much. Application is flawless, too; it goes on smoothly without streaking.