Alima Natural Definition Eye Pencil - Patina

No Image

2.0

Not tested on animals

on 7/31/2017 3:50:00 PM

I really wanted to love this pencil but I just don't. It is soft and creamy to apply, smudges well but it runs horribly after a few hours and I don't particularly have oily skin. Especially under the lower eyelid into the fine lines under my eyes. The colors are very nice and true, but I just don't want to find myself like a raccoon before lunch break. If it just stayed put I'd definitely buy again, but as it is, I just can't recommend it.

on 7/9/2015 7:19:00 AM

I love Alimas eyeshadows for their range of colors and their quality, so I like to think their other products are just as high quality. This pencil is just average, unfortunately.

I normally wear eyeliners by Mally or Stila, and these are creamy, pigmented and very long lasting. This Alima pencil is hard and not creamy at all, you have to press very hard on it to get any color payoff. It also isnt very pigmented but I think the hard formula is to blame for this.

The color itself, a slightly shimmery cool taupe, is very nice and I would wear this color all of the time if application wasnt such a pain. It lasts fairly well, not as well as my usual liners, and is still there at the end of my work day, but slightly faded.

I wont buy this pencil again and I am quite disappointed in its hardness. However, it may get further use as an eyebrow pencil as it has just the right amount of cool brown tones to match my brow color!