Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
Ultra HD FoundationUltra HD Foundation

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 6/22/2018 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the new formula of this foundation than the old one. The texture is like gel makes it very easy to blend with fingers, unlike the old one which is creamier so hard to blend and tends to flake off, the staying power also very impressive all day, plus this foundation dont oxidize too.

on 6/20/2018 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite foundation EVER! I have repurchased it 3 times and I always try to use it for "special events" because it performs so beautiful in pictures on my skin. The consistency is a little bit thick but not where it can get cakey on your skin. The finish is semi matte and that is my favorite part. It is foundation that still gives you a bit of a glow and allows for your natural skin to shine through. I really appreciate this formula a little bit better than the previous formulation. This one is easier to work with. I would recommend this to any woman and generally do recommend it to the women whom I am close with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this! I have been suffering from acne all my life and last year I was on accutane so there was purging and long story short, it got a little better but I still have quite a few spots on my face. My face was super sensitive and uncomfortable, and mainly dry. However, I had an event at school, (our class dressed up as hogwarts students- super fun) and we needed to perform many times on stage. There was no way I could perform with my red and blotchy face (I had some solo moments too) under lights in front of the entire school so I rushed out to my nearest sephora at almost 9pm the night before and wanted to grab the cover fx natural finish foundation because the reviews and ingredients were great, however it was too thick for my liking so i scrambled around sephora to find something i like. There were a couple of foundations i liked, but the ingredients were just a no-no. Eventually I grabbed this, feeling stupid since i completely forgotten about this iconic foundation, checked it on cosdna.com and the ingredients were safe, so to the cashier it went. The next morning, I was praying so that this foundation will not ruin me, and I'm sooo grateful it didn't! I used it with a beauty blender and it looked and felt flawless, not a single itch on my face and I was surprised that it lasted through my sweat and tears xD In conclusion, I love this stuff and recommends it to everyoneee!

on 5/26/2018 10:39:00 PM

Used this to the bottom. I truly need this. It is a perfect color match and did not oxidize on me. My pet peeve is when I go in the sun and I can see my foundation face looking a different color than my neck. This stayed true on me all day. Blends well, did not cause pimples. omg if they DC this, I do not know what I will do!

on 5/20/2018 11:29:00 PM

I heard many good reviews about this but it was just meh when I used it. It sits matte-ly on my skin after applying and powdering, but somehow, by mid-day (in regular airconditioned environment), I get a bit oily on my T-zone. I have combi skin, but other foundations stay matte longer (e.g. Fenty, Kat von D, even Revlon Colorstay). For this price, I'd very much prefer to get the Fenty with some spare cash for a drugstore finishing powder. Also, for some reason the cap has become loose after few months of using, so I'm wary about bringing it on my travels. Cons aside, I do appreciate that this comes in many various shades of different undertones to suit different skin colors. I did a color test at Sephora and swatched a Y235 Ivory Beige. There is also a complementary concealer to go with if you're the kind that likes to buy all your products from one single brand.

Unfortunately, I won't repurchase this after I'm done with it. It may not be my go-to foundation cos of its low staying power, but it's good for no-make-up make-up looks during weekend errands :)

on 5/1/2018 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This foundation is good. I hesitated to put a review up because I fear I may have the wrong color in this shade which taints my point of view. I'm in the shade Y535 and it has super deep red undertones. I really have to work to lighten the color of this foundation due to the super red undertone and that is my biggest problem. This is a matte and super flat foundation and very strange (but in a good way) that it blurs out the imperfections and makes me camera ready. After the foundation dries and settles, you will appear to be airbrushed....I am not kidding. The foundation after 3-4 hours breaks though so you will need to touch-up throughout the day. This foundation is not one I'm reaching for a lot these days due to my dewy finish leanings lately...LOL. Its a decent foundation but if you take a lot of pictures or video film, etc., you will likely love this foundation.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Having an olive skin tone, it is not easy to find my shade in foundations. What appealed to me in this foundation is its 40 different shades. I asked for a sample of Y415 and the shade was perfect ! It was exactly my skin color. Unfortunately, I didn't seem to like it. The coverage was too light it didn't cover anything. Also, it was cakey.

on 4/6/2018 8:44:00 PM

OK, so I bought the original formula, which was not ultra, just regular HD foundation. I feel like the old formulation was better. Not sure if they changed the ingredients, but this gives decent coverage. I just felt like it was a little more pore clogging than its predecessor.
Shade: Y325

on 4/2/2018 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

NOT TRAVEL FRIENDLY. The packaging SUCKS!!! I took it on a plane and it leaked all over the stuff in my makeup kit. It took forever to wash it all off. I stupidly thought, hmm, maybe this is a one time thing. I re-purchased, because I kind of liked the foundation. SURPRISE! same thing happened again. I e-mailed customer service with the gross gloppy photos, and got some lame reply asking for more details, without offering anything in exchange. I have travelled with MAC foundation all over the place and there has never been any problem.

Hello! It's 2018. Women travel, and would like to take their foundation with them!!

At this price point, I expect better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got a sample of this with my Sephora order. Tried the shade Y225 and it’s a good match. Applied very nicely, but after a couple hours foundation started breaking down. Used the same primer and powder as usual. Considering the price of this foundation I won’t be purchasing the full size, as revlon ColorStay is more than half the price and perform so much better than this foundation. (For reference I usually use 180 or 200 in revlon ColorStay).