Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
Ultra HD FoundationUltra HD Foundation

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 11/20/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great foundation for my combination skin, doesn't accentuate any dry patch, and doesn't slick in my Tzone. I feel it gives a nice satin finish. I just set my Tzone when I wear this foundation. Wears well all day with a variety of primers that I use. Blends like a dream with a beauty blender sponge.

Probably the best foundation I have ever tried. I have tried Estee Lauder, Laura M, Lancome, Bare Minerals, Pur, Dermatologica, Fente, Urban Decay, and much more. Air brushed skin without looking like you have a complete mask on your face. Very natural matte finish. If you like cake face or looking like you have foundation on, then you will absolutely not like this foundation!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Finish - Natural. Neither too dewy nor matte. It definitely blends well and looks very beautiful.

Coverage- Light-Medium. This would not completely cover acne/hyperpigmentation and dark scars but gives enough of a coverage to even out skin tone and moderately cover acne.

Staying Power- poor. By the end of my 8 hour work-day, this foundation had just faded off my skin, even with a primer underneath. I don't have especially oily skin either. I have combination skin (oily in the t-zone, leans towards dry everywhere else).

Good on acne-prone skin: This foundation didn't break me out or irritate my skin.

Because of the poor staying power, I would not repurchase. I actually just ended up returning mine to Sephora because I found it just too average of a foundation for its hefty price.

on 10/15/2017 3:49:00 PM

I have used this for three weeks now. This is a really incredible foundation. When I have it on, it looks so natural that I cannot tell I'm wearing foundation, and it makes my skin look perfect and gives it a healthy glow, nothing over the top but just gorgeous and subtle. On top of that it has great lasting power, it lasts all day on my skin and I don't need to put on more during the day. It doesn't cling to dry patches or go oily. I have dry and sensitive skin, a little bit dull at times, but this makes my skin glow. This is really a fantastic foundation, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 11/3/2017 8:49:00 PM

I don't get why people like this. This is one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. Every time I try it, it makes my skin look textured and oily. The way it sits on the skin is not flattering whatsoever. I have oily skin, and this makes it look like I have dry patches. The wear of this is also terrible. It just gets worse and worse throughout the day.
For the pale people out there: the lightest shade is straight up WHITE. I am always the lightest color in any foundation (Im a redhead),and this looked straight up ghostly on my skin. I can't imagine anyone is actually that pale.

on 11/5/2017 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Not as "perfect, wonderful" as it's raved on youtube but it's still a good foundation. It dries quickly and has a natural matte finish. It evens my skin tone really naturally, blurs part of my pore and doesnt make my skin cakey. Not have a full coverage. Good foundie but not worth the 43$ price.

on 10/7/2017 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I rotate between 10 foundations as I'm one of the biggest foundation junkies I know, but I've noticed recently I reach for this more than any other. For me, this is fail proof. It never breaks me out, it looks like flawless satin on my skin, and nothing looks as good as this 14 hours after I put it on. I can trust it to last and look flawless for 14+ hours. It's also the best for photography (which is what it was designed for).

I buff Hourglass luminous light on top to finish and I'm set!

on 10/10/2017 4:04:00 PM

This foundation is not bad but considering the price, one can find much better. I think its good dry skin as it does not dry the skin, regarding the coverage, does not do enough for me.

on 9/21/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mom tried it and liked it at first due to the natural finish. She got a second bottle but this time the formulation seems way too watery. It's really expensive considering what it does. I have to use two pumps at least for a basic coverage so not only it's expensive but you have to use double of the amount. ( most foundations I only need one pump) Mom uses it only a dozen times a year when she needs to take pictures ( cuz it has no sunscreen) . For now we use it but we are looking for a better foundation that gives us more value. This is not for everyday use. We use the Korean BB creams as they are way more affordable, you get sun protection and a nice sooth finish

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION AND IT IS MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION! It is part of my everyday routine and I simply cannot live without it. I don't mind paying $42 for this product because I definitely see results out of it.

This foundation lives up to its name. It's ultra HD formula looks amazing in pictures with a healthy, natural finish. I either apply with my fingers or with a beauty blender. I love how it's buildable so I tap a little bit on my acne spots with this foundation and it virtually disappears without making my skin look cakey or thick. It's a nice lightweight formula that feels like a second skin and the color match is spot on. It doesn't oxidize and is pure perfection.

Just a tip: make sure to follow the instructions and shake the bottle. The pigments are so fine that it tends to sit on bottom. Without shaking, it can come out a different color. Shaking it just makes the foundation come out perfectly.

MAKEUP FOREVER has outdone itself with this foundation. I am definitely IN LOVE with this foundation.