MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation

MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Ultra HD FoundationUltra HD Foundation

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 11/12/2018 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

My favourite foundation! I've tried so many foundations this is definetely one I always come back to. It lasts for a long time ad easily blendible.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a deluxe sample of this foundation in my ipsy bag, I've worn it every day this week to fully test it out. It's a great color match, blended well into my skintone. The coverage is good, sheer to medium, but can be built up to fuller coverage without getting cakey. Sets well with powder, but also stays put without. Doesn't transfer, even after I sweat (which is often). Wore well throughout the day without settling into my pores, but it did crack in my smile lines, which is why it gets 4 lippies instead of 5. It's neither too matte nor too dewy, a very nice soft satin finish. I Will most likely shell out the cash to buy a full size soon. I'll update after some time, I want to see how this wears through winter, when my combo skin gets super dry.

Love it!

This foundation looks ridiculously beautiful with HD Photography & Video.
I used this for my professional headshots with 4k photography on different locations (inside/outside) & here are the results:

- Reflected natural light the absolute right amount, VERY natural.
- Reflected bright artificial light with no flashback, just natural luminosity
- Gave a 2nd skin effect, it was like I WAS WEARING NOTHING AT ALL
- Didn't cling on to my dry areas
- By the end of 8 hours there was minimal creasing & my oils WEREN'T coming through!

**Application with sponge: this blends beautifully on the skin with the sponge, you can literally go from light to almost full coverage without causing cake face! And I don't have perfect skin (I suffer from jawline hormonal acne) So i did layer it!

**Product compatibility: I used a non-silicone hydrating primer & set this foundation with my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose powder (it has no silica too! yay), all my other products blended in smoothly, without clinging to any spots.

Absolutely FANTASTIC foundation. I would definitely repurchase just for the fact it looks 15/10 on HD cameras & videos. Holy grail status! My photographer loved it too! haha.

on 9/3/2018 5:01:00 AM

This foundation doesn't break me out and that in itself makes it a great product for me. Coverage is buildable. No perceptible scent. The finish can be slightly matte/slightly dewy depending on how you apply it (I apply it with a dry sponge and then spray avene thermal water on as a kind of finishing spray. The result is a slightly dewy finish).

The pump is convenient but means that you won't get all the foundation out of it, so that's a con.

There isn't an exact shade that matches me as far as I can tell. I mix two shades (I think I have a neutral undertone), one with a red undertone and one that is a yellow undertone.

I have purchased this again and again and will continue to in the future.

Unfortunately I could not get on with this foundation. I tried it both with and without primer and with and without MAC Strobe Cream and it made little to no difference - this foundation just did not look nice on my skin. I have normal-combination skin and this foundation seemed to cling to dry areas that I didn’t even know I had! It looked patchy and uneven and even pilled some, even with just one layer. It seemed to flake off my face throughout the day, and separated on the more oily areas. On areas where it didn’t flake or seperate, it faded. The pros are the the demi-matte finish is nice and the shade didn’t oxidise, but that is it. This foundation is not worth the price point and I will definitely not recommend or repurchase this product.

on 6/22/2018 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the new formula of this foundation than the old one. The texture is like gel makes it very easy to blend with fingers, unlike the old one which is creamier so hard to blend and tends to flake off, the staying power also very impressive all day, plus this foundation dont oxidize too.

on 6/20/2018 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite foundation EVER! I have repurchased it 3 times and I always try to use it for "special events" because it performs so beautiful in pictures on my skin. The consistency is a little bit thick but not where it can get cakey on your skin. The finish is semi matte and that is my favorite part. It is foundation that still gives you a bit of a glow and allows for your natural skin to shine through. I really appreciate this formula a little bit better than the previous formulation. This one is easier to work with. I would recommend this to any woman and generally do recommend it to the women whom I am close with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this! I have been suffering from acne all my life and last year I was on accutane so there was purging and long story short, it got a little better but I still have quite a few spots on my face. My face was super sensitive and uncomfortable, and mainly dry. However, I had an event at school, (our class dressed up as hogwarts students- super fun) and we needed to perform many times on stage. There was no way I could perform with my red and blotchy face (I had some solo moments too) under lights in front of the entire school so I rushed out to my nearest sephora at almost 9pm the night before and wanted to grab the cover fx natural finish foundation because the reviews and ingredients were great, however it was too thick for my liking so i scrambled around sephora to find something i like. There were a couple of foundations i liked, but the ingredients were just a no-no. Eventually I grabbed this, feeling stupid since i completely forgotten about this iconic foundation, checked it on cosdna.com and the ingredients were safe, so to the cashier it went. The next morning, I was praying so that this foundation will not ruin me, and I'm sooo grateful it didn't! I used it with a beauty blender and it looked and felt flawless, not a single itch on my face and I was surprised that it lasted through my sweat and tears xD In conclusion, I love this stuff and recommends it to everyoneee!

on 5/26/2018 10:39:00 PM

Used this to the bottom. I truly need this. It is a perfect color match and did not oxidize on me. My pet peeve is when I go in the sun and I can see my foundation face looking a different color than my neck. This stayed true on me all day. Blends well, did not cause pimples. omg if they DC this, I do not know what I will do!