Jane Iredale eye shadow in Dark Suede

Jane Iredale eye shadow in Dark Suede

Not tested on animals

on 7/18/2006 2:35:00 AM

I'm reviewing Dark Suede as an excellent eyeliner. Most eyeliners (except Chanel cakeliner and LM cakeliner) smudge on me. This one stays just as well as the Chanel and LM. I wet my angled eyeliner brush, pick up a bit of the Dark Suede, and apply it at the base of my upper lashes. It gives me a well-defined look without being too intense. Again, it doesn't smudge ALL DAY until I remove it. Will highly recommend!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are fabulous. You can use them as shadow, a liner, or to fill in your brows. They are highly pigmented, blend perfectly, and are fabulous as an eye shadow base for your other shadows you own already. The look is flawless and it does not crease or fade. The only draw back is, they have to be treated very gently or they will break-up. Definitely worth the money and I highly recommend the shadows!!

on 12/14/2002 8:37:00 PM

Absolutely love this color as a liner. Goes on super soft, stays on so beautifully natural, and feels good to the eyes.

on 8/11/2003 5:35:00 PM

I know this is technically an "eyeshadow", but it turned out to be the first eyeliner I ever used that didn't smudge or smear at all! The trick is to wet an eyeliner brush with Iredale D20 and somehow the combo creates the most long lasting eyeliner ever!
Illuminare Mineral Makeup eye colors are also a great choice if you want a liner that doesn't budge.