T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand

No Image

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is naturally straight and incredibly fine, I've never been able to get my hair to hold a curl for more than 15 minutes in my life. My stylist suggested that I try this (I bought the 1.25"-0.75" Tapered Barrel) because I wanted to have a natural wavy look for once. My hair held the curl and looked amazing for 2 days when I had to wash it. It's so easy to use and even though I'm not used to curling my hair, it didn't take me long at all to curl all of my hair! I'm so excited to finally be able to do something different with my hair! I'll probably end up buying another size barrel to so that I can create different looks! Yes, it's pricey but it's a quality product and it is worth it!

on 3/5/2016 1:46:00 PM

My favorite curling wand has been the Sedu followed by the T3 Singlepass Whirl .... after almost three years my Sedu started not holding heat and of course it is out of warranty ... this year, I asked my H if he could get me a new curling wand as my gift .... he was not aware that you would need to order a Sedu online and instead went to Sephora .... since it was Valentine's Day and he was out of time, he picked up instead a GHD Curve Creative Curl Wand which for the $200 was one of the worst wands I have ever owned ... it made my hair a dry and frizzy mess and couldn't curl ..... he returned my GHD to Sephora and tried once more and now picked up a T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand. I own a T3 Singlepass Whirl, which my daughter uses all the time, but I still preferred my Sedu, however, the T3 Whirl Trio has surpassed my Sedu!!!!! I absolutely love the new coating of the barrels .... I have used the tapered and 1" barrel and love the curls they both produce ..... my curls are shiny and frizz free and the wand has not dried out my hair ..... I will admit that when my Sedu worked, my curls lasted a few days, but I also love the curls I am getting with the Trio..... I don't use hair spray, however, if I use Biolage's Thermal Active Setting Spray, I can get two days worth of curls. I cannot even compare how much better the Trio is to the singlepass ... so much better and yes, my hair now curls better than my beloved Sedu ..... the only issue I have is the PRICE ...... $270.00!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy even if you are getting three irons in one ..... I definitely will use the tapered and 1" and told my daughter she can have the larger barrel so atleast we will be getting good use , but still $270.00!!!!!!!!!! Other than the cost, I do highly recommend the T3 Trio ... love the new changes compared to the singlepass and more importantly the wands work great at giving me my desired curls.

I had very high hopes and was very disappointed by this product.

This is the first time I ever bought a white iron, and while it is pretty just out of the box, it is not at all practical. I have black hair and after the first use, the barrel was stained and looked so dirty, it's very difficult to clean and remove the stains. I wear hair extensions and whenever I curl them with this iron, the hair sticks to the iron and it's a pain to remove without ruining the curl!

I really wanted to love the 1.5" but after curling my hair, the curls fall flat within less than an hour. I haven't used the 1.25" much, the 1" is okay, the hair curls easier and hold longer than with the 1.5", but I don't like how tight the curls look.

I just got the GHD Soft curls 1.25" and love it much more than this trio. I use very high quality hair extensions and at first thought they might be the cause. Nope, with the GHD I don't see stains on the barrel and my hair extensions don't stick to the iron when I curl them. Heats up so much faster and makes curling hair so effortless. I have a flat iron from GHD and love it, should have stick with GHD in the first place, I would have saved $300.

Popular Hair Styling Tools