100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick

100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick

3.2

Not tested on animals

Tried this in poppy. Color is a bright red. Formula is a bit thick and hard to evenly apply but the color really has good intensity. I liked the packaging and the way it smelled as well....for me the only bummer was the color itself. I was hoping for more of a true red and on me it looked like a red/pink mix otherwise it would be a keeper.

on 9/22/2016 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this lippie in the color "Poppy" which is a lovely vibrant red that really pops against my pale skin and dark hair. The packaging is nice and I like that the product is all natural and missing the chemicals found in many other lipsticks on the market. That said, I find the formulation rather thick and difficult to apply and much prefer the 100% Pure lipstain as my day to day lip color.

on 10/31/2015 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

100 Percent Pure describes this as a "super moisturizing lipstick," which it is not. It is moisturizing, but it's not too moisturizing. It's more softly moisturizing. To me, this is a plus as lipsticks that have too much moisturazation in them tend to slide right off the lips, and this one does not. It applies smoothly and evenly and has a nice wear time. It doesn't wear off in patches but fades evenly. I bought the color Foxglove, which is a muted cool rose nude. Don't trust the picture and swatch on 100 Percent Pure's website as the color it shows is very incorrect (not just for this color but for all the lipsticks in this line). I looked for swatches online and found them to be accurate to The product I received. The tube is a pretty red metal which looks to be sturdy. Oddly, though, this comes in a cardboard tube that lists all of the lipstick's ingredients on it. I guess that's nice, but it's just extra packaging to toss.

I am a huge fan of 100% Pure. The ingredients are outstanding, and most of their products are hits, but a few I have tried are just flat out misses. This is one of them. This lipstick has one of the WORST applications I have ever tried, and I did everything I could to make it work. I bought the color Dandelion. Though the color was lovely, the formula was a miss.

When I first applied it, it was so smooth, but it seeped into every crack on my lips and it applied very uneven and unflattering. After using it directly to the lips, it gave the appearance of ageing my lips, I applied a layer of Burt's Bees Mango Butter stick to my lips in hopes of keeping the product from migrating and seeping into the natural cracks in my lips. No dice. No matter how hydrated my lips were, the product just didn't work the way it was supposed to. It didn't apply smoothly, and the color, though opaque, was incredibly uneven in application. If I'm going to pay $25 for a lipstick, it should apply like silk, or at the very least, I should be able to do something to make it work. Though the ingredients aren't my favorite, my $3 Essence lipsticks blow 100% Pure's out of the water!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great lipstick- I was surprised that nobody has reviewed it before.
Moisturizing enough for my dry lips, pleasant smell and taste, ingredients that I could eat.
Unfortunately the color is wrong for me, it's the exact brightness of my lips, but a tad more yellow, makes me look sick.
Gave it to a friend, on her it was a beautiful light natural coral.
I will try other colors, I think. I have to mail order them and can't return if I don't like the color, so I am a bit hesitant to try until I have a better budget.

Popular Lipsticks