Uploaded by kpeir

price range

Reviews

fromJJKZ

7 months ago

Next best thing to salon style gel manicure, been using this top coat for years since it came out, even if you layer up like 2-3 coats of nail polish this top coat evens it out and dries super fast, lasts a week (if you do your chores in rubber gloves) , you dont wake up with 3d smeared nails, best of the best without UV

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 months ago

I personally love this topcoat. It adds a nice thick layer on top to smooth out any bumps/ridges and makes my nails look SUUUUPER shiny. I didn't experience any bubbling like some other users here, nor did I need to wait a long time for the polish to dry (within a few minutes it was dry to the touch, and within 20 was totally dry). The way I like to apply topcoats like this is I apply a …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

11 months ago

I tried this with the line's "Dream On" nail polish. I find usually items perform best with their own line-up of product formulations. This one was a flop. The polish did provide shine, but it never managed to set properly. On a later attempt with drying drops, the polish chipped off quickly. There are better top coats that are much easier to work with.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/06/2018

Looks great and keeps polishing from chipping for ever at a great price.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Feb/08/2018

For me, this is one of the best top coats out there. For someone who changes nail colour every few days, I just don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I run out of very fast. It completely erases all the mistakes I've done with regular nail polish, it doesn't bubble and it lasts on my nails for one week. I usually use it with other essence gel nail polishes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/08/2017

Not sure what the big fuss is. In my view, the main pro here is its regular price point and wide brush. But it doesn't perform like true gel polish. I've used it three times so far, twice with the Essence nail polishes, all times with the Seche Vite Ridge Filler base coat. My manicure stayed pretty much chip-free for 5-6 days, which I would think is what standard top coats do. But …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Mar/20/2017

This is a good top coat but not great. I love the shine and long wear I get with this but this creates bubbles so bad in nails. I've tried everything to keep the bubbles from forming but they always show up after 5 min of drying. I give up, I'm on the search for a better top coat now.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Mar/14/2017

As someone who hates saying "good for the price", I just don't like this top coat. It takes over an hour for it to dry properly on me, and I am not that patient. However if you are - go for it. It doesn't strip of the past coats like some topcoats do and helps the lasting power. But for me, the incredibly long wait for it to dry is way too much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGray

Feb/11/2017

This is a very good top coat although I think Seche Vite and OPI's RapidDry are still my top favourites.
The formula is rather thick and it takes a bit longer to dry than my aforementioned favourites but the results are still good. There's no shrinkage (ahem, Seche Vite) once the top coat dries which is great.

I don't think it compares to having a proper gel …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

Jan/24/2017

Going to edit my comment and say that while I do still think this is a good cheap topcoat that lasts long and duties pretty quick, it has an insane amount of bubbling. Not sure if it's just the way I'm applying but I like my manicures to be perfect and the high amount of bubbles in the polish ruin it for me, I will still be on the hunt for the perfect topcoat.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral