Sephora Colorful Blush

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have the Shade Flirt It Up No. 6 and it is gorgeous, it's a soft pink matte blush, so gorgeous, it's super pigmented so you need a tiny bit to show up, last all day, I simply love it

I have it in the shade "I'm Shocked"- it's a very bright pink. Even though I have very fair skin I can make it work by picking it up with a super soft brush and swirl it on the back on my hand, and then apply with a light hand. Blush in this shade will probably last me for a lifetime.
The blush blends pretty well, though some brighter shades may need a little extra time to blend (I think it varies from color to color). The lasting power is impressive- this is probably number one feature I'm looking for in a good blush. Sephora blushes are in my top 3 blush formulas (along with Sleek and Essence).

A great price and great product walk do not run to get tranquil. It is a perfect GREY based contour that is a good dupe for Chanel notorious.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm NC 15/20 Asian. 99% of "brown" on the market has too much yellow/orange/red, no matter how light or dark they are. After searching for several decades, I have found 5 products of cool grey brown for people like me. The following is in the order of the cool-ness of the undertone:

(1) NYX Blush "Taupe". It is 'rather-purplish' brown. But, since it was designed to be a "blusher" instead of "contour", it has some red inevitably. I would rather use this for a bronzer.

(2) Sephora blush "Tranquil". THE perfect shading color (no red at all) but poorly pigmented.

(3) Milani Contour & Highlight Duo "Fair/Light". The highlight is shimmery liquid and the dark color is a very creamy crayon. Nice!

(4) Maybelline Master Contour V-shape Duo Stick "Light". I actually like how it is matte without shimmer. However, it is quite drying. I also wish the highlight color and the shadow color were separate crayons so I can buy one without the other.

(5) L'Oreal Infallible Pro Contour & Highlighting Palette "Light/Claire". The colors are nice but poorly pigmented.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Tranquil shade is my HG HG HG! Cool toned, lasting power. I only wish it was a bit more pigmented and came in a larger size so that I could swirl my brush around easier. It was a lot smaller than I had anticipated (I bought online), BUT I am so in love with this. Please never discontinue, Sephora!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Sephora's own line of colour cosmetics is a real undiscovered gem. I'm surprised the number of people who pass them by in favour of virtually identical products for 3X the price. I recently purchased this newer blush in the shade Tranquil, which is very similar to Chanel's LE "Notorious" which was almost impossible to get, as it sold out almost instantly (and cost probably 4 times as much as Tranquil). I don't contour very often so I was reluctant to lay out a sizable sum for the Chanel product, even if I'd been able to get my hands on it! But people raved about it for how cool and grey toned it was, which made it perfect for all of us who don't look natural trying to contour with an orange toned bronzer. And then along came Tranquil, which was sold out for ages, since many people seemed to be eager to get something in this sort of shade. It's not as pigmented as the Chanel version but this is an easy shade to build up and the fact that it's not intensely darkly pigmented makes it much easier to use for a more subtle and natural cheek contour without looking like you have a bruise (which is the effect if you over-apply). I can't see myself ever finishing this, as I don't contour every day but if I did use it up, I would repurchase. Give it a try!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely can't rave enough about this. I have the shade Tranquil... absolute PERFECT contour shade! I've had it for quite a few months now, and haven't even made a dent! it's the perfect softness, easily blended, lasts all day. great matte transition shade for darker shadow looks too!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Extraordinarily pigmented. You don't need much = Lasts forever! I got a basket for Christmas with a bunch of samples from a family member, and I went and bought this blush a few days later. Even the sample lasted a while. The colors are very bright and pigmented, so you don't need very much. This is the best blush I have ever owned, and I won t be needing to buy more any time soon.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great pigmentation, can go light or pack it on! I feel like the price is very good for the size. It's a powder blush, so having a good brush is a must.