Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

Scored this on a sale and it's a silky, almost powdery feeling lipstick in a faceted bullet and very very heavy metal tube. The color is TOMATO RED. Will slightly yellow your tooth color. Lasts but feels weightless. Supposedly flatters every skin tone, yes it works. It's a bright red but not insane to the point you feel, everyone is staring at you. So it can go casual to LBD.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 months ago

I got this lipstick as part of a Tatcha mini lipstick haul. I like it (for formal evenings only) because it is a definite statement red. I wouldn't wear it for daytime. It lasts a long time, which is why I would like it for the evening. I think it would last me a long time, which is why I don't forsee buying a full size any time in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

Jul/04/2015

I have purchased many Japanese cosmetics but this one is the BEST of the BEST. I have never seen or felt a more emollient lipstick and I have been wearing them since I was sixteen and I'm 61 now. I had been to Japan and noticed that all the women wore the same luxurious lipstick AND the SAME color and it worked for ALL of them. I found that to be amazing that a whole country could be …Read more

14 of 23 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair