3.9

$32.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

A fantastic corrector - now that I've discovered how NOT to use it! I purchased this last fall in 'Medium to Dark' - one of only 2 shades available in this corrector (the other is too light on me, this one is more orange-based). It has a creamy, very emollient texture which applies somewhat tacky. For better blendability it needs to be warmed up either between your fingertips or by keeping your finger in the jar a few seconds before applying - something I came across on a YouTube tutorial. Just those few seconds makes a crucial difference for me. Then I dot this under my eye and use a medium to large foundation brush to blend it out. Attempting to blend this with my fingertips, rather than a brush never resulted in success for me due to its sticky texture (even after 'warming' it first) and it would 'drag' in spectacular fashion. And also I've learnt not to apply it to the area immediately below my lower lash line, as this is where it can settle into those natural fine lines and accentuate them! If you have dark circles that extend to the few millimeters under your eye where those lines are naturally present, then this is probably not the right product for you. Oh, and lastly a good (light consistency) eye cream applied a few minutes before hand makes a big difference too. I find that when I skip the moisturizer this tends to crease slightly as the day wears on an doesn't last the whole day either. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0
from

a month ago

This wasn't even a serious option for me because of the lack of colors available. The color opitons are a really, really light pinky shade (reverse racoon eyes) or much darker oranger shade (stood out on my skin too much). If they only had a middle of the road salmon color like Erase Paste shade #2, this could maybe be helpful. I am MAC Nw20, deep winter. I have really bad genetic dark under eye circles to start. If you have just hint of shadow, this might be good, but not if you have real under eye circles/darkness. The colors are just too off for anyone close the medium range.

About reviewer (1201 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a month ago

This stuff is amazing! I use the lighter one, and I use it under my eyes and on the upper lids. I'm getting to the age where under eye concealers look a little more caked on, and settle into my fine lines. Now I just use my regular foundation (Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm) on top of it, and it looks so much more natural. I never want to be out of it!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

2 months ago

I wrote a previous review of this item and accidentally called it concealer instead of corrector. This product does not work for me at all. I bought it because of the wonderful reviews I'd read. Under my eyes it was cakey and left lines. I reduced the amount I used and it did nothing to brighten under my eyes at all. I won't purchase this again - it's very expensive for a product that doesn't work.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

2 months ago

I read wonderful reviews of this product but I can't seem to get it to work for me. It is cakey, it leaves lines under my eyes, but if I reduce the amount I use I get zero effects. It was very expensive for a product that doesn't work for me.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 months ago

I have this in both shades, lighter one for my nw20/30 untanned face and the darker one for my nc43-ish tan. So I obviously love it! I use the Mac concealer brush I think it’s the 270s??? the one that is flat top slanted (not like a mini paddle foundation brush like most concealer brushes). That’s an awesome brush btw. You can also warm the product into skin by gently tapping w finger. The con of this id say is that the darker shade isn’t dark enough for some WOC beauties out there. I’d search for a more orange corrector as this one is definitely peach - just a lighter or slightly darker peach. I usually use this under a concealer (mac studio new 24 hour wand one, or pro longwear). However I can get away with wearing it as my only under eye product (w foundation under of course). As I have peachy undertones whether I’m tan or not. The first time I got this was in a set with that shallow tin of mint green under eye primer and the white small eye setting powder. The mint green stuff sits unused as I feel it doesn’t do anything and I only use the powder without a tan as it claims to be sheer but can lean a little ashy. This lasts and doesn’t crease much on my 40-year old under eye fine lines.

About reviewer (388 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 months ago

Under eye brightening is right! Beautiful to keep the dark circles under control. Slightly tacky finish so it works best under a foundation and/or powder. I've tried to find a cheaper dupe (I'm lookin at you, NYX Dark Circle Concealer, and you, Pixi Correction Concentrate), but nothing works as well as this one. Fortunately, a little goes a long way so its a once a year purchase for me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

I am pleasantly surprised by this. I have panned my go-to, favorite BB corrector in Porcelain Bisque. The Becca is an exact match for the BB one. The color and texture is the same. I experimented, putting the BB corrector on one eye and the Becca on the other eye. Both eyes looked exactly the same. So, I am very happy with this purchase.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 months ago

I don't dislike this product, but feel like it works better for brightening rather than colour correcting. If you're pale and your undereye circles are faint, this would probably be perfect for you. I love the packaging, and the consistency of the formula. It's a little sticky, which means it adheres really well to the skin and any makeup you put on top of it. I like to use my fingers to apply and blend, I feel like the sticky consistency works best with fingers rather than a brush or beauty sponge. I'm very pale, and my dark circles are quite dark. This product is a very light peach, almost too light to colour correct. As I said, this works well to brighten, it seems to reflect light beautifully, making dark circles completely vanish in direct, bright light. But because it isn't effective as a colour corrector, I can still see the dark bags as dark as ever when my face isn't in direct light. Perhaps I should have gotten the medium-dark shade, since my bags are so dark? Unsure. In any case, I like this product and will continue to use it, but likely won't repurchase.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

What I love the most about this product is that it not only brightens under eye area but works amazingly as primer for my under eye concealer (Nars Radiant). It works like glue, the concealer sits perfect on it, not creases or setting to wrinkles. Love it, really big difference! I have it in light to medium and I really recommend!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral