Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.5

on 9/11/2007 7:13:00 PM

My own darn fault. I bought this product based solely on the fact that many reviewers seemed to think that it looks good on skin of all colors. Sadly, while the formula is creamy and the scent is mild and pleasant, the color is HORRIBLE on me. Way too "deadening" on a blue/gray-eyed, freckled strawberry blonde.

My husband doesn't want to be seen in public with me when I wear this; he calls me "the corpse" or "the crypt-keeper." No doubt the color looks good on many people, which is why I'm giving it a 2 instead of a 1. But on me: DREADFUL.

on 10/1/2006 3:28:00 PM

I bought this after reading all the great reviews, unfortunately I hate it. It didn't last at all on my lips. Also the color made me look dead and I wear browns on a regular basis. This just didn't work for me colorwise or staying power wise - very disappointed and I was so excited to try it.

Great l/s and great formula! Lasting power is great and the package is ingenious! Love the pinky brown shade...goes well w/ any kind of m/u that you're doing! I can see myself wearing this year round and should be a staple in everyone's m/u bag! This is a shade they should NEVER discontinue. I always seem to fall back on this when I want a luscious lip look..looks great w/ any kind of l/g on top too...you just can't go wrong..FYI, drk hair/eyes, NC25-30. Run to get one of your own!

on 1/27/2003 6:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pinky brown shade on me. Feels moisturizing and the packaging is just beautiful. One of my favorite everyday/workday colors.