Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

This is a nice color, just doesn't work well with my skintone (NC20). As with all Dior lipsticks, the formula is amazing, moisturizing, wears well & looks great on (this one just didn't strike me as WOW on me, it was still nice, I just wear other colors more). They call these things "addict" for a reason.

on 2/11/2004 4:52:00 AM

OMG!!!! I'm ADDICTed!! This, by far, is the best lipstik I have tried!! I got this in a pack of 3 at the KLIA dutyfree shop. I was initially in love with the gorgeous packaging. I'm a sucker for great packagings!! I kept the Stellar Brown (which is a shimmery pinky brown) and I gave the other 2 colors (Rose Mirage and Rose Interference, I think) to my mom and sister-in-law, before I had a chance to try it (well, now I regret I gave the other 2 away :oP). I was surprised when I first applied it. It glides on soooo smoothly on my lips!! And the color is just great, it's MLBB!! It gives the slightest shimmer on my asian PPP skin. It feels just sooooo comfortable on my lips!! I'll be purchasing this in other colors soon!!

on 12/14/2002 2:53:00 PM

I traded in my Brick Pic for this color. I love it because it looks so natural. It's a perfect everyday lipstick. The formula is also amazing for its moisturizing properties.