Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.3

on 9/11/2007 7:13:00 PM

My own darn fault. I bought this product based solely on the fact that many reviewers seemed to think that it looks good on skin of all colors. Sadly, while the formula is creamy and the scent is mild and pleasant, the color is HORRIBLE on me. Way too "deadening" on a blue/gray-eyed, freckled strawberry blonde.

My husband doesn't want to be seen in public with me when I wear this; he calls me "the corpse" or "the crypt-keeper." No doubt the color looks good on many people, which is why I'm giving it a 2 instead of a 1. But on me: DREADFUL.

on 9/16/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My search for a the HG Nude is finally over..Thought it was L'Oreal Aishwarya Beige till I discovered Stellar Brown..It's the perfect neutral mix of pink& brown with a pearlescent sheen.Doesn't give me that dead,washed out look that some nudes can nor does it turn orangey or fushcia as some pink based shades can on my warm complexion.And the formula...too die for!So smooth and creamy..Doesn't leave me feeling dry.Has earned instant HG status in my stash

on 2/11/2004 4:52:00 AM

OMG!!!! I'm ADDICTed!! This, by far, is the best lipstik I have tried!! I got this in a pack of 3 at the KLIA dutyfree shop. I was initially in love with the gorgeous packaging. I'm a sucker for great packagings!! I kept the Stellar Brown (which is a shimmery pinky brown) and I gave the other 2 colors (Rose Mirage and Rose Interference, I think) to my mom and sister-in-law, before I had a chance to try it (well, now I regret I gave the other 2 away :oP). I was surprised when I first applied it. It glides on soooo smoothly on my lips!! And the color is just great, it's MLBB!! It gives the slightest shimmer on my asian PPP skin. It feels just sooooo comfortable on my lips!! I'll be purchasing this in other colors soon!!

on 1/27/2003 6:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pinky brown shade on me. Feels moisturizing and the packaging is just beautiful. One of my favorite everyday/workday colors.