Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

No Image

4.1

on 12/14/2002 2:53:00 PM

I traded in my Brick Pic for this color. I love it because it looks so natural. It's a perfect everyday lipstick. The formula is also amazing for its moisturizing properties.

on 1/27/2003 6:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pinky brown shade on me. Feels moisturizing and the packaging is just beautiful. One of my favorite everyday/workday colors.

on 2/16/2003 11:27:00 PM

This is the only brown shade I can wear because all the others look terrible on me! It's a beautiful pinky brown with subtle golden sheen. And it really does make your lips look more 3-D, which is quite interseting. As with all the other Addict lippies, amazing staying power! Can't think of anything bad to say about this lippie.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing colour, texture, and packaging. It's a satiny textured nude mid-brown. Possibly my all-time favourite lipstick. It's a great day lipstick (looks great with MAC Satin Taupe eye shadow), very moisturising, and just pure class!! I will buy it again without a doubt because unlike a lot of my lipstick, I think it will run out. I think this is a great colour for people with any colour skin (doesn't look too dark on pale skin and isn't too pale for very dark skins) and it would look great with brown hair, dark blonde or auburn hair.

on 2/11/2004 4:52:00 AM

OMG!!!! I'm ADDICTed!! This, by far, is the best lipstik I have tried!! I got this in a pack of 3 at the KLIA dutyfree shop. I was initially in love with the gorgeous packaging. I'm a sucker for great packagings!! I kept the Stellar Brown (which is a shimmery pinky brown) and I gave the other 2 colors (Rose Mirage and Rose Interference, I think) to my mom and sister-in-law, before I had a chance to try it (well, now I regret I gave the other 2 away :oP). I was surprised when I first applied it. It glides on soooo smoothly on my lips!! And the color is just great, it's MLBB!! It gives the slightest shimmer on my asian PPP skin. It feels just sooooo comfortable on my lips!! I'll be purchasing this in other colors soon!!

on 8/1/2004 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Nice YLBB color. This formula is one of smoothest, silkiest ones around. Doesn't have that typical lipstick-y feel.

This is a nice color, just doesn't work well with my skintone (NC20). As with all Dior lipsticks, the formula is amazing, moisturizing, wears well & looks great on (this one just didn't strike me as WOW on me, it was still nice, I just wear other colors more). They call these things "addict" for a reason.

on 1/29/2006 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I purchased Stellar Brown from the duty free as a part of a trio and considered it a lucky break! It's creamy, soft and hydrating on the lips and it's a perfect colour for my light olive skin tone. It looks great if you top it up with clear gloss if you fancy more sparkle though its creamy consistency gives it a lovely sheen which is not overpowering. It's a fuss-free colour that goes really well with defined, dark eyebrows--as I use or as a part of a smoky eye ensemble. The packaging was sturdy yet creative, I thought, but then again I like most of the Christian Dior make up packaging. Even at the duty free it wasn't cheap but it's well worth it. I would surely buy it again and again as long as they go on making it. I strongly recommend it.

Great l/s and great formula! Lasting power is great and the package is ingenious! Love the pinky brown shade...goes well w/ any kind of m/u that you're doing! I can see myself wearing this year round and should be a staple in everyone's m/u bag! This is a shade they should NEVER discontinue. I always seem to fall back on this when I want a luscious lip look..looks great w/ any kind of l/g on top too...you just can't go wrong..FYI, drk hair/eyes, NC25-30. Run to get one of your own!

on 9/16/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My search for a the HG Nude is finally over..Thought it was L'Oreal Aishwarya Beige till I discovered Stellar Brown..It's the perfect neutral mix of pink& brown with a pearlescent sheen.Doesn't give me that dead,washed out look that some nudes can nor does it turn orangey or fushcia as some pink based shades can on my warm complexion.And the formula...too die for!So smooth and creamy..Doesn't leave me feeling dry.Has earned instant HG status in my stash