Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

1.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I fell for the rave reviews claiming this shade suited most complexions and I was duped. On my MACNW15 cool/neutral with red undertones and some slight freckling, this l/s goes on a drab mlbbrown. The shade and formula manages to make my full lips look flat and thin. It ages me instantly causing me to shriek in horror at my bathroom mirror in natural light. When I flipped the indoor lights on, it was all over. I placed it carefully back in its box and popped it on my swap list.

on 9/11/2007 7:13:00 PM

My own darn fault. I bought this product based solely on the fact that many reviewers seemed to think that it looks good on skin of all colors. Sadly, while the formula is creamy and the scent is mild and pleasant, the color is HORRIBLE on me. Way too "deadening" on a blue/gray-eyed, freckled strawberry blonde.

My husband doesn't want to be seen in public with me when I wear this; he calls me "the corpse" or "the crypt-keeper." No doubt the color looks good on many people, which is why I'm giving it a 2 instead of a 1. But on me: DREADFUL.

on 10/1/2006 3:28:00 PM

I bought this after reading all the great reviews, unfortunately I hate it. It didn't last at all on my lips. Also the color made me look dead and I wear browns on a regular basis. This just didn't work for me colorwise or staying power wise - very disappointed and I was so excited to try it.