Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 9/16/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My search for a the HG Nude is finally over..Thought it was L'Oreal Aishwarya Beige till I discovered Stellar Brown..It's the perfect neutral mix of pink& brown with a pearlescent sheen.Doesn't give me that dead,washed out look that some nudes can nor does it turn orangey or fushcia as some pink based shades can on my warm complexion.And the formula...too die for!So smooth and creamy..Doesn't leave me feeling dry.Has earned instant HG status in my stash

on 1/29/2006 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I purchased Stellar Brown from the duty free as a part of a trio and considered it a lucky break! It's creamy, soft and hydrating on the lips and it's a perfect colour for my light olive skin tone. It looks great if you top it up with clear gloss if you fancy more sparkle though its creamy consistency gives it a lovely sheen which is not overpowering. It's a fuss-free colour that goes really well with defined, dark eyebrows--as I use or as a part of a smoky eye ensemble. The packaging was sturdy yet creative, I thought, but then again I like most of the Christian Dior make up packaging. Even at the duty free it wasn't cheap but it's well worth it. I would surely buy it again and again as long as they go on making it. I strongly recommend it.

on 2/11/2004 4:52:00 AM

OMG!!!! I'm ADDICTed!! This, by far, is the best lipstik I have tried!! I got this in a pack of 3 at the KLIA dutyfree shop. I was initially in love with the gorgeous packaging. I'm a sucker for great packagings!! I kept the Stellar Brown (which is a shimmery pinky brown) and I gave the other 2 colors (Rose Mirage and Rose Interference, I think) to my mom and sister-in-law, before I had a chance to try it (well, now I regret I gave the other 2 away :oP). I was surprised when I first applied it. It glides on soooo smoothly on my lips!! And the color is just great, it's MLBB!! It gives the slightest shimmer on my asian PPP skin. It feels just sooooo comfortable on my lips!! I'll be purchasing this in other colors soon!!