Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

No Image

4.3

on 11/17/2006 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too expensive compared to the way it delivers.
I found the formula to be kind of drying, not moisturizing, and the colour disappears on me in time, even without eating/drinking.
The colour itself is OK, it washes me out a little (fair complexion,blond/blue), very natural looking. I like the smell.
I'll be finishing this tube but won't be re-buying, since I have other lipsticks that suit me better, at a much more convenient price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing colour, texture, and packaging. It's a satiny textured nude mid-brown. Possibly my all-time favourite lipstick. It's a great day lipstick (looks great with MAC Satin Taupe eye shadow), very moisturising, and just pure class!! I will buy it again without a doubt because unlike a lot of my lipstick, I think it will run out. I think this is a great colour for people with any colour skin (doesn't look too dark on pale skin and isn't too pale for very dark skins) and it would look great with brown hair, dark blonde or auburn hair.

on 2/16/2003 11:27:00 PM

This is the only brown shade I can wear because all the others look terrible on me! It's a beautiful pinky brown with subtle golden sheen. And it really does make your lips look more 3-D, which is quite interseting. As with all the other Addict lippies, amazing staying power! Can't think of anything bad to say about this lippie.