CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream

4.1

Water~Glycerin~Dimethicone~Petrolatum~Tridecyl Sterat~Tridecyl Trimellitate~Polyglyceryl~10 Pentasterate~Behenyl Alcohol~Dipentaerythrityl Hexcaprylate/Hexacaprate~Cucumber Fruit Extract~Barley Extract~Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate~Caprylyl Glycol~Proplyene Glycol Dicaprate~Sunflower Seed Cake~Peg 100 Sterate~Sodium Hyuronate~Cetyl Alcohol~Butylene Glycol~Tromethamine~Carbomer~Phenoxethanol~yellow 5-yellow 6-red 33

on 12/8/2018 11:15:00 AM

Product wise this is a very good cream. This is Clinique's best product. It's moisturizing and very light-weigh, yet it moisturizes incredibly well. This is even better than their lotion (especially in the winter). It also works as a great primer/base for powder makeup (not liquid foundation it will come off/slide). I use with with Mac Studio fix and it works great. I really hope they never stop making this because it's one of the best. I always buy creams and never lotions and I find that Clinique knows their stuff when it comes to basic moisturizing. This also leaves a semi-matte feel to the skin, but provides moisture. That is why I say you can use it with powder. If you are looking for a matte lotion that is extremely mattifying try Aveeno. All of their products are matte and keep your skin oil-free due to the colloidal oatmeal flour. I really don't like seeing negative reviews on this product bc this is seriously the best before makeup and days without. Clinique understands how to keep the barrier functioning at its best.

The price is kind of expensive for the little amount that you get. You don't need to use a lot but I wish there was more. I like to use a lot in the winter, at night. The packaging is cute and pretty and travel-friendly. I still want to a bigger version of this. I also don't appreciate that the cream is yellow. They can get rid of that. Other than that, the formula is perfect and genius. If you want something more affordable, check out Aveeno. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Aveeno works wonders.

on 11/26/2018 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a face cream that I use as a hand cream. The skin on the back of my hands is thin and dry. I apply this rich cream and pat in in. It works better than the many hand creams I've tried. It's not heavy, but it is effective. When my jar is empty I will probably try other face creams as hand creams, but I'm very pleased with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream.

on 9/11/2018 11:17:00 PM

This review is for my mother Bc she has very dry skin & she normally uses the DdL! But since she has extremely d dry skin & this was anew product so I decided to buy it for her during Clinique bonus gift time!
& I think she likes it very much Bc it's a rich thick cream that works well to quench her always dehydrated skin! The cream has a lot of emoilents in it but I don't thinki I buy it again for her Bc it's package in a jar which is unsanitary!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The original DDM was not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin so the cream version is definitely right up my alley. Haven’t gotten around to trying it until recently, I guess because there are creams at the drugstores these days that are just as good, if not better than the baby steps Clinique has made when it comes to putting known beneficial ingredients into skin care. It does hydrate a lot and is reminiscent of the lotion, just thicker, a definite improvement over the “one lotion suits all” mindset. I am by no means wowed other than I’m a sucker for packaging and the little glass jar brings it up a notch as far as elegance and “makeup table” appeal, but I give it credit because I don’t have to pile a bunch on to feel hydrated and it plays excellent with my foundation.

on 6/1/2018 7:54:00 AM

such a find this cream. i got it bc my other cream was giving blackheads. i thought.... clinique wont do that.... just spend a little more money... buy it. well.... i have these fine lines on my cheeks when i smile. this cream makes them go away. nothing else seems to. i ran out of the cream.... the fine lines came back. needless to say i ran and got another jar. my skin is very sensitive which is why i like clinique. the cream has no fragrance and is allergy tested. its not overwhlemed with ingredients that can irritate skin. you know what causes skin aging? irritation. creams that irritate are actually aging the skin.... so i stick to the mild stuff. but this cream i found exceptionally effective in smoothing out those fine lines that seemed to be getting deeper!

on 4/4/2018 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love the cream, I mostly use it as a night cream and the matching lotion as a day cream under my primer and makeup. It hydrates and does not make oily. About the packaging. I do not prefer cremes in a pot, since bacteria will easily slip in. I use a spatula when I apply the cream. However, an advantadge of the pot is that you can use all the product and nothing is left behind.

on 4/2/2018 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm on the fence with this one. I put this on each morning and night. I live in a super cold, dry climate, and this velvety cream just sinks in and my skin just drinks it all up. It does a wonderful job of moisturising. However after a while, I do get an oily film on my forehead and nose. Maybe this is better as a night cream?? The bottle is solid and feels nice.

on 3/19/2018 5:33:00 PM

My combination oily skin turn combination dry about 2 years ago. My mom swears by this stuff so I tried it and have used it religiously. I noticed a lot of clogged pores over the years and always attributed it to my foundation. Recently as part of my aging regimen, I started using retin-A (lowest dose). This has dried my skin out more than usual. Still bumps and clogged pores persist. About a month ago after cleansing....waiting to apply Retin- A....waiting another half hour to apply my Clinique moisturizer, I noticed my face was burning. It was burning when I applied the cream in the morning and the evening so I know it wasn't the Retin A or my foundation. I stopped wearing it for a week and the clogged pores cleared up slowly and the stinging went away. So bummed! But it is the best moisturizer for dry skin that i have tried to date. So it's a 3 star for me. If it works, it's awesome for dry skin.

on 2/9/2018 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

A really good moisturiser for very dry skin. No complaints.

I want to like this but I just can’t. It feels very rich and nice when I first apply it but as I rub it in it pills up. It doesn’t absorb and sits like a greasy film on top of my skin that I then have to remove. Yuck.