Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.3

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 6/28/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I cannot fathom how amazing this product is. This deep sea water mist refreshes, moisturizes and keeps your skin feeling soft and supple throughout even the coldest of cold winters in Australia. I originally bought this for my cleansing routine and have found it can completely replace my night time moisturizer. I use this on my eczema as I suffer from it the worse during winter time. Im so proud to say I havent needed any steroid creams! :) when I am at the beach, any sea water helps calm my skin. This mist water needs to be an essential in any skincare routine! I have the no scent one so I dont have any unnecessary extra chemicals on my skin.

on 11/17/2009 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Yeah, whoever said it is pure luxury was so right!
It feels like thermal water on the skin, the only difference is the high price. I have it in Chamomile but the SA told me that there is absolutely no difference between all of it (only the fragrance) but the effect is the same.
It has improved my skin so much and that is why I will buy it again and again.

on 11/28/2005 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this in rose. The scent is very light. I prefer a stronger one. It's deep sea water and wicked expensive for that. I think I'd prefer to save my money to swim off the coast of Hawaii or Japan or wherever else they get this water, than buy this again.

on 5/16/2005 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Avene Thermal Spring Water is equally comparable and it retails more cheaply. This deepsea spray (with artificial fragrance) is a nice luxury product which I will not repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products