Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 6/28/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I cannot fathom how amazing this product is. This deep sea water mist refreshes, moisturizes and keeps your skin feeling soft and supple throughout even the coldest of cold winters in Australia. I originally bought this for my cleansing routine and have found it can completely replace my night time moisturizer. I use this on my eczema as I suffer from it the worse during winter time. Im so proud to say I havent needed any steroid creams! :) when I am at the beach, any sea water helps calm my skin. This mist water needs to be an essential in any skincare routine! I have the no scent one so I dont have any unnecessary extra chemicals on my skin.

on 2/4/2009 3:17:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE the Shu Uemura line and every one of their products purely for the amazing ingredients and quality. They leave your skin like the fountain of youth and why so many people all over the world use them. This Depsea Water Spray is my all time favorite HG product. Alot of peopel msitke this for a toner which is not in any way. It is like Evian or any other REFRESHER sprays out there, however the ingredietns in this are soo superior in all the ocean minerals it contains like all teh other product in the SHU line. This water is the purest of anything you could ever put on your face and if only oru water supply from our faucet was this good no one in America would have skin issues. Anyhow unless your face is perfect (those lucky few) you need to use a toner(always alcohol free) that deep cleans and balances your face after your cleanser. Then I recommend following with this spray on your face. Then follow with your serum or moisturizer after which will truly sink in and work so much better after using this spray.

The real secret of this spray working absolute miracles and wonders on your skin is to not let it completely dry and while it is still slightly damp (you only have a few seconds) apply your serum or moisturizer and rub it in. What that does is trap the moisture from this water and lets all the amazing minerals of this water along with your moisturizers sink in to the deepsst layers of your skin. No matter what skin type you have using this spray in your routine will truly fix or make any problem better.

I have combo skin (looks normal) which is oily and blemish prone and ever since using this mist in my routine (applying moisturizer while my face is still damp from it) my skin absolutely looks flawless all day and I don't breakout anymore. even when I go out with friends all I wear is eye liner, mascara, and lipgloss and everyone I run into aks me what makeup I am wearing to amke my skin look so flawless and that is how I know this is my HG product in my skincare routine!

My favorite scent is the lavendar which is so relazing and refreshing. Love the bottle too which are so great to throw in your purse and take with you as refreshers throughout the day.

everyone is right, this product is DEFINITELY a luxury over necessity. you could do the same trick buying a spray bottle and spraying some scented mineral water on your face.

however..

i keep buying this. first of all, i've had this bottle for a year and a half and it's still not empty. second of all, i love the way it feels when i spray my face. the mist is perfectly fine and feels incredible on my face. i use it primarily for a setting spray on my makeup in the morning. but on occasion, i do use it on my brushes, sponges and to re-vive my makeup at the end of the day.

it might be improtant to admit that i originally got this when i bought the tokyo lash box (a rather, er, um, expensive purchase). but i still love all the products i got with it!

Popular Face Skincare Products