Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

3.9

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Despite saying that this is a luxury that you dont need, I still fork out the money to buy it, and will always repurchase mine.
All it does is refresh your skin during the day, I dont spritz this on my face when I've got a face full of makeup, cause lets be technicial here, with that much makeup on, nothing can penetrate my skin underneath, so spritzing this on my face is a useless cause. However I do carry mine around with me, when I'm on a long day out to spritz on my body, just to refresh my skin and it also leaves a very light rose scent which I love to death. All it really is, is just a very light toner.
I got mine in the pink bottle the Depsea Rose water, at $46AUD, It's pretty much a useless buy, I could just fill the bottle up with Biore toner and it pretty much would do the same thing. But despite saying that it's unnecessary, me being me, I love it, and will always repurchase mine. It actually last quiet long for me, out of the whole year, I only have to repurchased this once.

I got the bergamont bottle. It is extremely refreshing. I also want to try the mint for the summer, there is something intriguing about putting this product in the fridge , then using it. Some of my friends thought it was funny to see me use this for my face. it is also nice to freshen up your hair, or after a work out.

on 10/14/2009 8:08:00 AM

This actually felt a bit greasy after application. Not the fresh feeling you should get after using a "toner". I can't stand the smell either. Gave me minor breakouts... As much as a fan I am of shu uemura products, this one isn't for me!

EDIT: Woops, that review was for the Depsea water LOTION. They should have made it more clear that this was for the facial mist. Anyway, I just tried the facial mist... It feels like heaven! Super refreshing :D

It's refreshing and has good staying power but it's not something that's ABSOLUTELY necessary. I'm looking forward to taking it with me when I travel. I have this in mint and the smell is very light and refreshing. The packaging is cute too; I would love to collect all of the scents and line them up side by side. It's not cheap but it's not something that needs to be replaced often (even if you use it everyday).

This was my first time ever using a facial water and I bought it sort of as a luxury item, not expecting to buy it again, or really expecting it to become a necessity. However, I'm really impressed with this. I got it in "orange flower" which is just the faintest faintest scent but it just feels lovely going on and I really do feel like my moisturizer moisturizes better and my makeup goes on smoother. I will continue to use this facial water and maybe even try it in a couple different scents. I think the price is completely justified in that I bought it a month ago, use it morning and night (a couple spritzes both times) and the bottle still looks as though it's completely full. I'm using it in combination with my shu cleansing oil premium and I'm not quite sure how I feel about the cleansing oil but this facial water is from here on out going to be a staple. What a pleasant surprise :-)

on 4/8/2006 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Chamomile. I like to use this before I apply my moisturizer for better absorption. Great as quick refresher during the day when you're skin is dehydrated or tired. Doesnt do much else. This is more a luxury item than a necessity.

on 8/27/2004 12:36:00 AM

I have chamomile & this is the beauty product to buy the girl who has everything. It is quite a luxury but I just strayed it all over my parched combo skin and it feels much better and hydrated. Great for traveling, fun modern bottle, and smells soooooooooo good. I love to spray it on boyfriends when they are lying in bed... I say close your eyes.. you are at the spa.. massage their eyes a little.. it is so much fun.

on 5/14/2004 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really nice refreshing product to spray on your face. Like others said, I don't know if it does a lot, but it sure feels good! The dispenser sprays a fine mist. I use it before applying moisturizer, also sometimes after applying makeup for a more natural finish. I even spray it on my hair. A little pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time.

Popular Face Skincare Products