Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.6

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 4/25/2012 1:00:00 AM

Ireceived three of these from a friend of mine and put them aside. For some reason I was not excited about them, but I recently went through a stash and found them again. I checked out some reviews here and sprayed some on morning and night. i cannot explain how this works, but it not only adds moisture to the skin, but leaves it really smooth and soft. I also noticed that it smoothed out some little roughness I had right under my chin. I suppose that deep sea water contains a high level of micro nutrients or something and it's smoothing out the skin via the anti-oxidants. I'm pleasantly surprised!

on 10/15/2009 6:11:00 PM

Luxury item that feels great on the skin. Since the water inside the bottle is cooler than the temperature outside, it closes pores, especially if you use warm or hot water to wash your face, like me. I only like the fragrance-free version, but without fragrance, it makes sense to buy Avene or Evian instead. I admit, however, the Depsea feels better, as the bottle sprays out water in more forceful pumps. The mineral claims are gimmicky, but what keeps us buying is: You never know...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

just wonderful. I don't use moisturizer at all, and simply use this in place of one. I use the fragrance free so the water is clear (I don't like the idea of putting some artificial color on my face) and I swear, my skin has NEVER been clearer. could be the fact that I'm 24, but I swear by this stuff. I'm about to start on my second bottle. not too terribly expensive, and you get a lot for the price you pay. I started using it for fun, and I'm so glad I did.

side note: use with cetaphil gentle cleansing bar for top results

on 10/4/2006 1:10:00 PM

Love this, has really helped hydrate my skin. It is absorbed quickly into my skin after cleansing with Cleansing Oil (A&O). I also use it after I finish my make-up to set everything. It has never left a film on my face, but the key to remember is that this is a mist, and should be sprayed at a distance. The smell is great, and they make some purse-sized bottles as well so it is much easier to take with you. I must say that I never bought into this before in other products....but I love it!!!

on 11/16/2005 4:35:00 AM

I purchased mint for myself and rosemary for hubby. We both love this product. For me, I find the spritzers with essential oils etc leave a film on my face by the end of the day (I spritze 3 or more times a day in my dehydrating office). This product is light, refreshing, hydrating and no film! I even spritz my hair with it. I dont like highly fragranced products but this one is so gentle and vanishes in an instant that I have no trouble with it. I like it better than the plain Evian water, which I have used in the past. The contents are (translation from the Japanese): water, methylparaben, fragrance. I plan to buy the bergamot fragrance for home use too.

on 7/14/2004 10:51:00 AM

I have this in Rose, and it smells so wonderful! It makes my skin and hair feel incredibly refreshed and smooth. Good for a quick pick-me-up if you're feeling grungy, tired, or just not so well. The spray bottle is cute and sleek and the colour is very pretty. Love it, need it, won't be without it. By the way, does anyone have the ingredients for this? I wouldn't be asking...but they're in Japanese.

on 12/10/2003 7:56:00 PM

I have this in mint , love this stuff. It's really
refreshing , and makes my skin tingly. i like it better during the summer when i don't really wear a moisturizer.

on 3/11/2003 1:50:00 PM

Supposedly this has deep sea minerals that are beneficial to your skin. Personally, I have not found or felt any of the effects of this deep sea marine water in Depsea Water Rose; marine water being touted these days as the "it" thing in many skincare lines (Biotherm and iOD to name some).

Despite this, I do however, like this product quite a bit. I realize it may only be water and may only be as beneficial as a nice spritz of Evian to your face - but that's exactly why I like it.

Las Vegas is a 120 dry oven in the summer months, and keeping a bottle of Rose Depsea Water in the cooler and spritzing it every now and then on a road trip is an amazing feeling! I don't know how much Evian is, but I certainly prefer this lightly rose scented water on my face. Keeps it moist and refreshed. It's an indulgence that I like to take one season out the of the year.

Popular Face Skincare Products