Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.8

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 4/25/2012 1:00:00 AM

Ireceived three of these from a friend of mine and put them aside. For some reason I was not excited about them, but I recently went through a stash and found them again. I checked out some reviews here and sprayed some on morning and night. i cannot explain how this works, but it not only adds moisture to the skin, but leaves it really smooth and soft. I also noticed that it smoothed out some little roughness I had right under my chin. I suppose that deep sea water contains a high level of micro nutrients or something and it's smoothing out the skin via the anti-oxidants. I'm pleasantly surprised!

on 10/15/2009 6:11:00 PM

Luxury item that feels great on the skin. Since the water inside the bottle is cooler than the temperature outside, it closes pores, especially if you use warm or hot water to wash your face, like me. I only like the fragrance-free version, but without fragrance, it makes sense to buy Avene or Evian instead. I admit, however, the Depsea feels better, as the bottle sprays out water in more forceful pumps. The mineral claims are gimmicky, but what keeps us buying is: You never know...

I love this! I have the Cornflower scent. I use it all hours of the day, over and under makeup, and to sheer down Shu Uemura's Nobara foundation. It really helps the foundation to go on more smoothly and natural-looking. You can also use this to dampen your eyeshadow brush to apply shadows wet! It works exceptionally well with Shu's Metallic eyeshadow range. As far as the moisturizing effects of this product go, I have noticed that my dry areas disappear when using this. I love to spray this on my hair and chest as well. Overall a great product that I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

on 5/7/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this product. My skin gets oily and sensitive occasionally and I use this as a moisturizer. This gives my skin kind of glow and my skin gets much less oily. This is for my extremely oily days only. I usually use a lotion in summer. I also love the lavender and bergamot scent. However, I find the price a little too steep! Hope it is cheaper.

Popular Face Skincare Products