Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 5/12/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is very very expensive water that does nothing, nothing for the skin. Don't buy in the hype. it doesn't make sense at all.

on 9/29/2009 1:32:00 AM

I was using the rose mist. I must say that this product dries out my skin after each spray. I don't know why. I gave it to my colleague who is sitting next to me.

on 10/14/2009 8:08:00 AM

This actually felt a bit greasy after application. Not the fresh feeling you should get after using a "toner". I can't stand the smell either. Gave me minor breakouts... As much as a fan I am of shu uemura products, this one isn't for me!

EDIT: Woops, that review was for the Depsea water LOTION. They should have made it more clear that this was for the facial mist. Anyway, I just tried the facial mist... It feels like heaven! Super refreshing :D

on 8/19/2005 7:14:00 AM

I just don't get it! I wanted to like this product very much.. Just spray it on - but I have no idea what or if it is doing anything. I like it for cooling off but would not recommend as a toner.

I got this pdt in chammoile...can't tell it realy hydrates or not...I much perfer avene

on 11/10/2004 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this product in Rose...I thought it was supposed to be a nice, refreshing mist, but for me it is like a huge, sort of hard spray. The scent is nice, not overwhelmingly rose, and it is refreshing...I just don't use it enough.

on 8/28/2013 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally reviewing this after finishing both bottles. I have/had Chamomile (yellow) and Melissa Ltd Ed? (emerald green) Of the 2, my fav is Melissa. Found Chamomile very 'meh'. The scent was too mellow and hardly registered. Melissa is brighter and gives a energizing zip to the finished makeup routine. Makeup settles better onto the skin and doesn't feel sticky.

As I had 4 bottles of facial mists on table at the same time (2 Shu, Jurlique and a small pink Collagen mist from DAISO=> sticky!+ no smell= not so ok, but very cheap!) , it never occured to me how much I would miss Melissa when she /it finished.Not my favourite ( Jurlique still owns my heart) but will look into Shu's Rose or Mint when I need a new facial mist.

on 4/5/2012 4:38:00 AM

Performance: Used as make up mist and found it quite refreshing. After using oil blotting paper to remove excess oil on make up face, i will use this water to moist up the skin. Skin immediately feel the sensation of coolness and rehydrated.

Texture: Very fine mist that covers most of the skin easily

Scent: (in lavender) not overwhelming

Worthiness: It is just a marine water with some paraben and fragrance. However, it is quite amazing that it make skin feel cool in hot weather. I wonder if normal tap water did that too? Will repurchase because I like how it feels on my skin. But in the meanwhile i will like to try other brand (this is my 1st time using mist)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Despite saying that this is a luxury that you dont need, I still fork out the money to buy it, and will always repurchase mine.
All it does is refresh your skin during the day, I dont spritz this on my face when I've got a face full of makeup, cause lets be technicial here, with that much makeup on, nothing can penetrate my skin underneath, so spritzing this on my face is a useless cause. However I do carry mine around with me, when I'm on a long day out to spritz on my body, just to refresh my skin and it also leaves a very light rose scent which I love to death. All it really is, is just a very light toner.
I got mine in the pink bottle the Depsea Rose water, at $46AUD, It's pretty much a useless buy, I could just fill the bottle up with Biore toner and it pretty much would do the same thing. But despite saying that it's unnecessary, me being me, I love it, and will always repurchase mine. It actually last quiet long for me, out of the whole year, I only have to repurchased this once.

I love the bottle and the beautiful colors. That being said, this is not an extraordinary product, but a lovely indulgence all the same. The fragrances are extremely light and do not linger. The mist is perfect...not too heavy and quite refreshing.

Popular Face Skincare Products