Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 12/14/2002 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It comes in different "flavors"(actually, there is no -flavor-,just smell):I have tried rose (!), bergamot (ok), and cornflower(!). I use it after I put all my makeup on (except mascara)- esp powder- it seems to set it. I used to use Evian water, then I used distilled water. This is better than all- there is only a smell as you are spraying-it's very light, then it dissipates. After I spray, then I put my mascara on, and it really helps to glide that on. just love it...a "holy grail" item

on 2/13/2003 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I honestly can't really tell any difference after using it. I guess it's just a basic toner & face spray to give you a cooling sensation. I think I'll use it more often during the summer.

on 3/11/2003 1:50:00 PM

Supposedly this has deep sea minerals that are beneficial to your skin. Personally, I have not found or felt any of the effects of this deep sea marine water in Depsea Water Rose; marine water being touted these days as the "it" thing in many skincare lines (Biotherm and iOD to name some).

Despite this, I do however, like this product quite a bit. I realize it may only be water and may only be as beneficial as a nice spritz of Evian to your face - but that's exactly why I like it.

Las Vegas is a 120 dry oven in the summer months, and keeping a bottle of Rose Depsea Water in the cooler and spritzing it every now and then on a road trip is an amazing feeling! I don't know how much Evian is, but I certainly prefer this lightly rose scented water on my face. Keeps it moist and refreshed. It's an indulgence that I like to take one season out the of the year.

i got this in a swap with mia and i really like it, but i think i'll definitely be using it more in the summer. i have both this in rose and the evian spray and i think they're about the same quality-wise. although this was a great product, don't expect it to perform any miracles.

on 5/7/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this product. My skin gets oily and sensitive occasionally and I use this as a moisturizer. This gives my skin kind of glow and my skin gets much less oily. This is for my extremely oily days only. I usually use a lotion in summer. I also love the lavender and bergamot scent. However, I find the price a little too steep! Hope it is cheaper.

on 9/21/2003 1:37:00 PM

this is wonderful! it comes in so many different fragances, there's bound to be one to suit everyone. a quick spray leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. it definitely helps moisturise too. :) no miracle product physically, but it does help lots pyschologically!

on 10/3/2003 4:16:00 AM

My HG. I keep bottles of it everywhere, and it is a must when I board a plane. My faves are Chamomile, Lavender and Bergamot. Keeps my face hydrated.

on 10/14/2003 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my fave spray water for face. I like to use it for refreshing. It is suitable for my sensitive skin, too. Tho this product indeed does not do much for skincare or MU, I like it and will repurchase. My sis like to use it as tonner veryy much.
My fave scents are rose and the one in light orange and light green spary bottles.

on 12/10/2003 7:56:00 PM

I have this in mint , love this stuff. It's really
refreshing , and makes my skin tingly. i like it better during the summer when i don't really wear a moisturizer.

on 5/14/2004 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really nice refreshing product to spray on your face. Like others said, I don't know if it does a lot, but it sure feels good! The dispenser sprays a fine mist. I use it before applying moisturizer, also sometimes after applying makeup for a more natural finish. I even spray it on my hair. A little pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time.

Popular Face Skincare Products