Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 6/9/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hesitated at first when buying this, but now I don't regret it. I do have acne-prone skin...And most of the products I use to subdue the breakouts and pimple all are drying on my skin. I noticed flakiness on my skin too, and all the moisturizer I was using did not do much. I spray this on my face right after cleansing or other times when I need a little "refreshing", and I'll say that I love it.

Once I bought this facial mist (bergamot...though I think I should have gotten Rose or Chamomile instead...), I realized that I need to apply less moisturizer after, and my skin has been feeling much more softer. My skin feels less irritated these days too. I don't see the flakiness I used to have. Spraying this is quite refreshing too. Yes this product is quite expensive ($25 usually...But I got it on sale for $20 on Shu's website), but I don't regret buying it at all. (I don't mind buying it for the original price either.)

This product is also a great combo with the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil~ (I use the Fresh Pink one.)

on 11/14/2010 8:23:00 PM

Have this is rose and unscented. Initially didn't want to pay SGD $39 for a bottle of WATER, but I sprayed it on my face at the counter and patted in. My face felt so AMAZING after that I just had to buy it. It really gives moisture which sinks in, even through foundation.

on 10/14/2009 8:08:00 AM

This actually felt a bit greasy after application. Not the fresh feeling you should get after using a "toner". I can't stand the smell either. Gave me minor breakouts... As much as a fan I am of shu uemura products, this one isn't for me!

EDIT: Woops, that review was for the Depsea water LOTION. They should have made it more clear that this was for the facial mist. Anyway, I just tried the facial mist... It feels like heaven! Super refreshing :D

on 10/17/2008 4:36:00 PM

It's a great facial mist for giving an extra boost when you're tired and irritable. There are two scents, and I haven't tried the soothing ones (lavender doesn't agree with me, so I tend to stay away from those scents), but the energizing ones really do energize you, and your skin feels nice and smooth after it dries. Currently using Hamamelis.
It's a little expensive, but I think it's worth it.

on 5/7/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this product. My skin gets oily and sensitive occasionally and I use this as a moisturizer. This gives my skin kind of glow and my skin gets much less oily. This is for my extremely oily days only. I usually use a lotion in summer. I also love the lavender and bergamot scent. However, I find the price a little too steep! Hope it is cheaper.

i got this in a swap with mia and i really like it, but i think i'll definitely be using it more in the summer. i have both this in rose and the evian spray and i think they're about the same quality-wise. although this was a great product, don't expect it to perform any miracles.

Popular Face Skincare Products