Barry M Chisel cheeks contour kit

No Image

on 6/17/2018 1:05:00 AM

I wanted a stick product to make my morning routine quicker. I already owned the Barry m strobe stick which was such a good product and felt that this would be of good quality . The product only has one Color which I was hesitant to buy as it looked like cocoa brown and on you tube the Barry m model was very dark ( I am nc30). I knew that the highlight shade would probably be redundant and probably used only on my neck which was darker than my face which I was fine with . I tried to use the contour stick as a bronzer / contour and could never get it right . I now use it as a browning cheek blusher and surprisingly I look good , gives me a healthy natural flush , no strange orange , no shimmer / glitter , easy to manage and gives me a glow on my combi skin . Not within my expectations at all . Now I have a find a good use for the very white highlighter

on 2/2/2016 4:58:00 PM

This was one of my first ever contour kits, and I still love it. Most of the time the contour colours and bronzers I get are orange, but this was perfect. The only thing is that the highlighter isn't light enough for my pale skin. Other than that, fabulous product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the only contour product I own, but I feel no need to try anything else after purchasing this. The contour shade is a perfect cool toned shade, the bronzer isn't orange at all, and the highlight shade has such a beautiful sheen without being shimmery at all. This kit also works on multiple different skin tones. I have used it on my flat mate, who is a medium olive skin tone, as well as myself, a fair neutral toned person. This is such amazing quality for a very affordable price. I can't recommend this enough if you want an affordable option for contouring!

on 7/3/2015 6:48:00 AM

I picked up this contour kit and have been using this ever since. It's hard to find a drugstore contour kit with that right greyish cool toned brown contour shade, but this one is good. It's a handy cardboard packaging with three Matt shades,a highlighter, bronzer and a cooler contour colour. There's no mirror but there is a picture instruction guide on how to apply the shades printed onto where there's usually a mirror. Price is reasonable and I like it especially the coolest shade. With proper application it does give a sculpted, defined look without looking muddy or orangey. The good thing is, these are all Matt shades and so they can also be used as eyeshadows, as all over lid colours, to define the crease or as highlighter depending on the look one wants to achieve. I have too many mirrors with other products and so am not really hung up on the absence of mirror fact. Anyways, I would recommend it to anyone with fair, medium skin tone looking for a decent drugstore contour kit.