Redken One United 25 Benefits

Redken One United 25 Benefits

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Parfum / Fragrance, Acetamide Mea, Lactamide Mea, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Behentrimonium Chloride, Xylose, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Viola Odorata Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 9/24/2018 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Amazing leave in treatment all in one. I cannot fault this product. It smells divine, does what it states and makes your hair super soft and manageable. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of leave-in treatments because my hair is fine and I have to be super careful of what I use or else I wind up with hair that feels and looks greasy like I haven’t washed it for a week. But this was on sale and I figured why not, I was looking for something lightweight that would help protect my hair from blow drying and Redken makes sooo many good claims about it, and it can be used in all different kinds of ways to boot - even as a rinse out conditioner.
When I first got it home I misted a few sprays all over my head knowing I was going to wash my hair the next morning and if it were greasy then ok. But I got some on my face and neck, which immediately made me start to itch. Ew, my bad, I gotta be careful with anything fragranced anyway, and it smells nice. So I wiped it off with a wet washcloth and all was better. And oh boy was my hair was like silk the next morning, no need to condition after shampooing!
My next try was spritzing it twice into my hands and massaging it into my wet shampooed hair, following with a blow dry of just my roots, which always brings out some wave in my ends. This worked excellent! Soft, bouncy hair and no itching because I was more careful with where it went. I spritzed my hair brush lightly and used it to smooth out fly-aways after my hair finished drying and it pulled out some of my waves, but my hair was still bouncy and looked smooth.
I will definitely be bringing it into the shower to try as it says and give it more of a chance. My only real complaint is the amount of fragrance it has - is it just me, or does it seem like the more $$$ I pay for something, the more it contains? So one lippie off, I see no need for this much fragrance, regardless of wether it’s pleasant or not. But it is otherwise a nice lightweight product which I probably won’t rebuy as I will be looking at similar spray-on treatments that may not be so strongly scented.

I had to come back and note that the more I use this product, the more I like it. I used it to detangle my dry hair after having it in a ponytail all day and hiking in the woods and it was like magic - my detalgling brush glided right through with no tugging and it even made my natural curls jump to life just like I did a fresh wash & style.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I would be sad if this product were ever discontinued! To be honest, I mainly bought it for the floral smell...but surprisingly it actually performs well. When I use it I feel like my hair looks like I just stepped out of the salon. I don't spray it directly on my hair though, but into my hands then rub them together and comb my fingers through focusing on the middle to end part of my hair. Then I twist my hair away from my face with my hands while blow drying. Seriously this product is one of my holy grails!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I tried this not knowing if I would like it. I am usually not a big fan of Redken products. I tried this on my damp hair before styling. I found my hair felt nice although I had to go easy on the amount I sprayed because this could make my fine hair oily. I then tried this like the bottle said in the shower. My hair was so dried out after using this method. I will also say I usually love scented products, but this is way too of a strongly scented floral.

on 1/18/2017 2:24:00 PM

Dried my hair out terribly! I'm a fan of Redken's products, but this one was not a winner for me.

It's very lightweight, and it smells wonderful (floral). But it makes my hair so rough and dry every time I use it!

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in before blow-drying. This one did not work out for me at all, unfortunately.

I would recommend Hawaiian Silky or Matrix Keratindose leave-in sprays over this.

Will NOT buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this one along FrizzDismiss products and I'm having wonderful results. I have long coarse hair (just think Argentinian character Mafalda) and this helps a lot taming frizz and having somehow nice hair.

I apply it on damp hair before anything else, then the rest of my redken products and I finish with a blow out, and most of the time I also flat iron. The result, lasts pretty much for 2-3 days, and even when I get my hair a bit wet after my gym workout, I can totally control it with some dry shampoo (Batise thw).

I'm really loving it for thick hair with dry ends.

on 11/26/2015 1:15:00 PM

Smells awesome. I bought it right after a full highlight and I've been loving it so far! I have fine, wavy hair that's very bleached and my hair just sucks it up, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all and I use several sprays.

on 9/17/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Too fragranced. A little goes a long way. I find this works best on my son's curly hair -- it softens them. Too heavy for my fine, thin, straight hair tho.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Second ingredient is coconut oil. In a spray. Yay Redken! Nice as a leave in, and I'm finding it a decent curl reviver too. Strong "perfumey" scent.